Did Anybody go for early FP in Phila?

No, I am not going to do the fingerprint in this coming Saturday.

Saturday is a busy day from them and I am afraid they will not allow walk-in. My appointment is Jan 18th. I am thinking try an early FP 2 or 3 weeks earlier, say around Christmas.

How about you?

JLCF485 said:
same boat here. just received my FP notice last friday dec 3 & my appointment is jan 13 2005. what is your plan freewalker? are you going for it this coming saturday? let me know.

freewalker said:
No, I am not going to do the fingerprint in this coming Saturday.

Saturday is a busy day from them and I am afraid they will not allow walk-in. My appointment is Jan 18th. I am thinking try an early FP 2 or 3 weeks earlier, say around Christmas.

How about you?

We planned to try this Saturday but we had quite a few stuffs to do. So we are setting it next Sat Dec 18. I'll let you know what happens.

I'm actually thinking between Dec. 28-30 because I'm on vacation leave those days but we may be flying to California. Nothing sure yet. Busy December for us. But anything for Green Card, we will do. Hehe.

Merry Christmas!!!

Good luck.
JLCF485 said:
We planned to try this Saturday but we had quite a few stuffs to do. So we are setting it next Sat Dec 18. I'll let you know what happens.

I'm actually thinking between Dec. 28-30 because I'm on vacation leave those days but we may be flying to California. Nothing sure yet. Busy December for us. But anything for Green Card, we will do. Hehe.

Merry Christmas!!!

FP process questions

What happens after we talk to the lady at the front desk (for FP),
I know that she gives us a form,

Does she gives us some number?

Regards

lbud2:

Are you going to Philly for an early FP?

lbud2 said:
What happens after we talk to the lady at the front desk (for FP),
I know that she gives us a form,

Does she gives us some number?

Regards