Did any one try getting FP done before appointment date?

ro

Hi,

I have an appointment for FP at Boston office on 29th Jan. I have read some posts suggesting to get FP done just by showing up at office with notice some earlier day itself.

Has any one tried this? Did they take FP?

Thanks for the reply.

No Title

I am in the same boat. FP appointment date is 1/31 in Boston, and I will be trying to go next Saturday afternoon (1/19). Does anyone know if they open every Saturday afternoon and if it is too early for me to go next Saturday? Thanks!

I had done.

When I went, we were the only people. They did not ask a question. But, recently I heard a friend of mine went and there was a big queue on Satuarday afternoon and he had to explain why he went early. I went at 3.30 on a satuarday in the afternoon. It was about 1 1/2 weeks before the schedule.

We got our FP done about 3 weeks early

My FP date was 12/28 and I got it done on 12/8 in Boston. We went early in the morning - there was a long line so we were asked to wait as the officer needed supervisor approval - wasn\'t a problem..got it done and we were out in about 3hrs. I would recommend going in the morning vs the open time of the afternoon.

One more question

Thanks for the reply.

Do you see any advantage in getting FP done early?

Thanks.