Did any one talk to IIO today (05/21/02)??

yes

peterpan "Did any one call the IIO ?? I am trying to get in touch with them before they go for Long weekend" 5/21/02 3:10pm

Spoke to IIO yesterday

I spoke to IIO yesterday( 20th May)and she told me that they have not reached there yet( RD AUG 09 01). Case is pending. She never gave me any other info other than asking me to check back after 90 days if I dont hear from them before that.
So basically it was a useless call. I did not have to hold that long,20 minutes.

It was a Waste

Spoke to a very unsupportive IIO on friday. She said they are processing July cases and my case is August and as such I have to wait. I told her a lot of my friends had got approved for August with Rd\'s much later than me, she said can\'t tell you anything apart from that the FP results had been received. Did not even tell me if the case was assigned or waiting!! Again can\'t tell you anything. Asked if my Wife and daughters case were OK, she said the files should be together but she has no information.
It was a Waste

You may want to correct that to ND Aug 2001.

I talked to IIO yesterday about my case...
She said that they are processing Aug 1 cases now, and my date is Aug 30. My RD is mid july, and ND is Aug 30.

So when IIO says Aug cases, they defintely mean ND Aug cases.

This is my guess

If your RD is in July, they say they have done only as of June 1st and still doing July, so hold on...
If your RD is in August they say they are doing July , so call back after a month !!
If you call 3 IIO\'s you get 3 different answers. The lady whom I talked to was pretty rude. She even refused to look at my file and say if everything was OK. She said "YOUR FILE IS NOT IN FRONT OF ME. So I DONT KNOW WHAT IT HAS AND WHAT IS NOT"... How can a IIO talk like that ? She shud atleast tell whether they are waiting for some info. Looking at my RD (July 2) I thought it is atleast assigned to someone.

Did u take her name?

Please take IIO\'s name when you call next time and post here your exp. over here