Did any one received plastic cards recently?

Peter_102001

Registered Users (C)
I got my passport stamped on Nov-18th-2002 but did not get
the cards so far. Any one in the same boat? Please share ur
thoughts.

Still Waiting !!!!!!

PP stamped at Phila on 11/7. No card yet !!!!!! Looks like the approvals have started. Hopefully, we get the cards soon ....

ifgc

When did you go in for your pp stamping and where NYC??? What about your rd/nd/ad.Thanks for the info

no card yet. How to find status

stamped on Oct 22 2002. No card yet. How to find status of card?
ifgc says ordered not recieved. How ifgc knows that it is ordered?

Re: Waiting for card

rd:10/30
nd:12/4/2001
ad:10/23/2002
pp:11/8
cod:1/12/2003
crd:????
checked both on line & by phone
Originally posted by cheryl ll
stamped at Oct 30 in Newark, No card yet.

Stamped Boston Nov 25th

Talked to IIO, she could not find the status in INS computers. So she kept me on hold for a while and went to talk to her Boss, she came back and told me the "it is where it is supposed to be".

Told me to wait for anoter month or two and then check online or call them. At the same time she was informed enough to tell me that physical card has no real meaning, the green card process is complete and I can travel or work without any problem.

I also asked her about my spouse's 485 approvals, which got Medical RFE. she told me that 485 approvals are very slow at the moment. May have to wait for about 3-4 months. At the same time she told me that she or anyone else can just guess.

Cru

Dont Trust IIOs

pp stamped on 11/18

Called IIO in the third week of december to find the status of my cards. I was told that my finger-prints and pictures are with the scanning departrment and I should be receiving cards soon.

Called again on 01/09/03, and was told my finger-prints and pictures were sent to the scanning deptt on 01/03/03...wait for another 30-60 days.

I have only one choice, WAIT with patience!