Did any one got RFE together on all the cases of the FAMILY.

commander

Registered Users (C)
Today little while back I got mail, that all four cases of my family, me spouse and two children got RFE. I am not able to think of, what could be the common ground for RFE on all the cases, unless some officer at USCIS did real hard work to get different reason for each cases.
Has any one faced similar situation?

commander said:
Today little while back I got mail, that all four cases of my family, me spouse and two children got RFE. I am not able to think of, what could be the common ground for RFE on all the cases, unless some officer at USCIS did real hard work to get different reason for each cases.
I think something legal status issue. i we did get RFE for each of us. USCIS asked us to provve legal status. Since missing info on Biographic information form.

If you are a primary applicant and USCIS issues you an RFE for status etc. then your family members as beneficiaries also get the RFE.. Happened to me. I was sent an RFE regarding my status between my graduation and H1B. My wife received the same RFE as well.

-Jay

commander said:

We(me and my wife) got RFE for medicals on the same day.

Thanks kamvp, JBeeNY and kmnalluri.
Logically my status is very straight forward, but you never know, USCIS can find any thing out of nothing.
JbeeNY,
Was there any mistake in USCIS part in reading your records, or they needed any more documents and explanation to straighten your case?
kamvp,
I wish, your attorney was good, then you would not have had this pain.

Other common things I can think of, as one of them pointed out by kmnalluri, is medical and second the photograph. My medical is more than one year old and they may be asking for new ones, and photographs are old style facing side wise.

Kmnalluri, what kind of supplementary medical was asked in your case?

Thanks.

commander said:
Thanks kamvp, JBeeNY and kmnalluri.
Logically my status is very straight forward, but you never know, USCIS can find any thing out of nothing.
JbeeNY,
Was there any mistake in USCIS part in reading your records, or they needed any more documents and explanation to straighten your case?
kamvp,
I wish, your attorney was good, then you would not have had this pain.

Other common things I can think of, as one of them pointed out by kmnalluri, is medical and second the photograph. My medical is more than one year old and they may be asking for new ones, and photographs are old style facing side wise.

Kmnalluri, what kind of supplementary medical was asked in your case?

Thanks.

The doctor did not attach I 693 Supplement(Where the doctor records all the immunizations taken).

Commander,

My status was straight forward too. We had sent to them all documents that they had asked for originally when I-485 was filled. Like copies of previous EAD etc. But, it was ok. sent it to them again and was approved in around 3 months after RFE.

Don't worry.. Sometimes its for stuffs they already have (as in my case). Or like others mentioned for medical. Hope all goes well for you.

Good luck.

-Jay