Did ANY OCT GUYS CALLED IOO -No OCT Approvals for the last two days

Aditya2k

Registered Users (C)
It seems VSC is sleeping, Did any OCT guys called IIO in the last two days.
if so, pls post the details. VSC Sucks.

Aditya

Just talked to IIO 3.00p.m , RD Sep15 2000, ND OCT16 2000

Case is still pending. ( Not assigned to Officer )
She said it will be assigned soon, to the next available officer.
It will take another 30 days. ( Standard answer )
I guess we have to be very very lucky to get approval on time.

CALLED IIO IN MORNING

RD: 9/27 ND: 10/27

I DID CALL IIO IN THE MORNING, SHE TOLD ME MY CASE IS PENDING.
SHE SAID THEY ARE PROCESSING FOR RD 10/01. I TOLD HER THAT MY RD WAS BEFORE
10/1, IT IS 09/27.
SHE SAID THEY GO BY THE TIME THEY ENTER YOUR INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM, SO
ACCORDING TO THEM MY RD IS 10/27 AND NOT 9/27. SHE ASKED ME TO WAIT FOR
ANOTHER 3 TO 4 WEEKS.

This timing concept is strange and I never heard of such thing

It is news to me. Anyway thanks for the info, Let us jope for the best.

No Title

I called on 14th at 11.32 AM. She was very nice and told me that it takes another 30 days to take final decision on my case.
But I do not see much approvals for last 2 days.

Kian

No Title

When people say here, that they don\'t see any approvals in last 2 days, what do u guys thinking???? If we don\'t see approvals postings here, means end of the world or what??? I don\'t think so, there are thousands of silent watchers or thousands of people who never bother to log in to this site. There will be bunch of approvals outside of this forum from VSC, so just relax.

I agree

I agree with milk. When I was in I-140 stage I saw on this forum that a lot of people were complaining that VSC was slow - but in reality a lot of people were getting approvals. Also if you look at the trackers a lot of people do not update the tracker after approval.
So just relax.

No Title

I think VSC is doing great in general.

However, there does not seem to be any order in which the approvals are taking place. For October approvals in August, at first ND Oct 30 was approved followed by two approvals of ND Oct 16. I do know that people who have dates prior to these are disappointed.

MY feeling is different october files are with different officers and each one has a way to work with theses files. I think that why you see no order for these approvals..

Point to bear in mind is that most october files are in process and should get approved within the next two weeks.

My sincere wishes to all of you..Please keep checking AVM. your\'s might be the next approval.

Good Luck to all

Sudhir