Did 1st FP, Lud changed Twice in 5 days with diff messages!

makeurpoint

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am a EB3 concurrent filer of 140/485 Nd 25th June'03.

I and my wife did our 1st FP on Aug 20th at Newark. After that my LUD has changed twice in last 5 days as follows -

LUD changed on Aug25th with foll. message -

On August 25, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review

LUD changed on Aug30th with foll. message -

On August 28, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

This has happend to only my CASE, My wifes LUD has not changed. It still shows the foll -

On Aug6th we sent you a notice for your FP .....

Anyone has similar experience - Is the approval on the way? Or can we still get RFE at this stage?

any feedback/ comments is appreciated

CIAO

makeurpoint

Your LUD is changed twice after you do your finger prints. As you can see your status after each LUD change, the first change is made when your
fingerprints are received at the service center and they say that these prints are pending review. The second LUD is changed when they receive reports from FBI after reviewing and they say that processing has resumed on your case.

Keep an eye on LUD, once in a week. If you see third LUD change, it is a positive sign. Otherwise keep praying. :eek:

Good Luck

I am also in the same boat, got FP done on Aug-10th after which LUD changed thrice each time for different reasons like they received FP, they next recvd finger printing review etc`.

Waiting to see what happens next ??

I140/485 ND sep18 2003 ??
EB2 VSC

I am also in same boat

I did my FP on 08/24 .. myself and spouse...I noticed my LUD changed twice... It was changed on AUG 30 indicating that FP results were received on AUG 28..blah...Today it changed again stating AUG 30 we received FP results etc... Does anybody know what is happending. Thx

gc2thimma said:
I am also in the same boat, got FP done on Aug-10th after which LUD changed thrice each time for different reasons like they received FP, they next recvd finger printing review etc`.

Waiting to see what happens next ??

I140/485 ND sep18 2003 ??
EB2 VSC

Same here..

My 485 ND is 9/18/03..
FP done on 08/25/04..
LUD changed thrice.. with different messages...

But my wife still did not receive FP notice.

Are you in the same boat gc2thimma?