Diapperance of online case status

stallion4949 said:
How long after one's case status dissappears online does the interview notice typically arrive by mail?

In my case it took me 3 business days. Good luck

what kind of information you had for your case

what kind of information (before disappearing) you had it for your case.
For me it still shows the standard message that you see on the receipt notice.

something like
Your case will be addressed in 360 or 390 days.

What do kind of status you get for your case ?

I am still waiting for the interview ?

Receipt Date: Mar 15, 2005
FP Date : May 15, 2005
Interview : ???????

arran_hope said:
what kind of information (before disappearing) you had it for your case.
For me it still shows the standard message that you see on the receipt notice.

something like
Your case will be addressed in 360 or 390 days.

Interview : ???????

Yep, something very similar to what u said

This is my new status

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Does this mean .. I receive Interview notice any day ?

arran_hope said:
This is my new status

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

sound like it :)

congrat (in advance)!

CAn you post your DO and time lines? I am also still WAITING

arran_hope said:
This is my new status

Thanks, do you know what the numbers are that you use there are two sets on my application reciept, neither seems to work..... :(

Filed Nov 2004 (TSC)

FP Feb 2005 (Charlotte

DO Charleston SC

Waiting ..................... :confused:

magic 8 ball

simidude said:
[your time line]

per my magic 8 ball, you would well be getting your interview notice in next 2-3 weeks. (your PD is around 5 weeks after mine, and i got my interview notice on 5/25, i hope youw il be geting yours by next or within 2-3 weeks)

habibtizena said:
Thanks, do you know what the numbers are that you use there are two sets on my application reciept, neither seems to work..... :(

Filed Nov 2004 (TSC)

FP Feb 2005 (Charlotte

DO Charleston SC

Waiting ..................... :confused:

AFAIK, some receipt numbers work online and some dont. however, you should only hve ONE receipt number for your n400 application thou. How did you get 2 sets?

Can you even add your case online to your login?
I could not add my case from the day 1 till the day I received my interview notice. However, it still does not show the status. Oh well.

OCWORKER

I have a set of numbers at the top left of the sheet that start with SSC* and another set bottom left SSC$ Not sure which is correct???

Thanks

Filed N-400 November 2004 (TSC)
FP February 2005 (Charlotte NC)
DO Charleston SC

Waiting......................... :confused: