Diamonds shines forever!!!! March27,2003 Approved

Diamonds

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
Finaly the Diamonds which were not worth without shine, are shining forever now!!! I mean my and my wife's I-485 was approved yesterday on December
8th.2004. I got two emails one for me, and one for my wife but my kids cases not showing any status on the uscis site, but lud were changed and the messes saying these case cannot not find on this site, what is this ?? My Lud changed only one time after Second Fingerprint on 11/23 but my wife Lud changed two times see my signature. Is it possible to go for stamping without infopass ? Is neccessary for the kids to go together with parents or we just take with us their passports for stamping?? Is there anytime limited after stamping we travel outside of usa ?? we have to some soon or my my wife could send Card to me overseas??

I want to thank Rajiv Khanna, all the moderators, all the members of this site
I want to specialy thanks to Md-Rockville, Eta-GC, Joyd, UnitedNations, dsatish, Chubber Singh and others, i cant remember all of them very well, guys you are giving lot of usefull info to the visitors of this site. I know this site couple of years but i dint noticed that this was so usefull site, but i reached on this site searching somehow again searching something when wanted to get some info and found this site very very active and usefull.

I want to say thanks to Md-Rockville again, friend you are very very active on this site, providing lot of info to every people, You are almost first to post congratulations! every time someone approved on this site, Md-Rockville dont worry!! u are the next.. finaly i wish all the members of the pending cases a faster approvels.....good Luck............... : :D :D :D :D

Guys as per my research and exprience i think the Fingerprint date is more important than notice date, specialy after August, September 2004 fingerprited case, you have 80 % chance to got response after recently fingerprit within two weeks to three months time.... are you agrees ???

If anyone have answers of my above questions please let me know??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your approval..
it was a very grateful and modest gesture on your part to acknowledge the selfless efforts of members who post valuable info and help to the distressed who seeketh them....Thanks, this motivates the kind efforts more..
best wishes..may heavens bless us all..

Congrats diamonds!
Please come back visit us sometimes... update with your info such as stamping...getting card...citizenship..:)))))))))) :D

Diamonds said:
Guys as per my research and exprience i think the Fingerprint is more important than notice date, specialy after August,September 2004 fingerprited
case, you have 80 % chance to got response after recently fingerprit within two weeks to three months time.... are you agrees ???
Agree but then when I was hoping for my approval, I got FP notice in mail for my spouse, those where the 2 seconds when I thot that my case has been approved :( ( see my signature, i got wife's FP mail on 10/22 )

MD_Rockville said:
Agree but then when I was hoping for my approval, I got FP notice in mail for my spouse, those where the 2 seconds when I thot that my case has been approved :( ( see my signature, i got wife's FP mail on 10/22 )

when I spoke with an IIO she told me that they usually process FP within 90 days, so maybe you assumptions are correct if anything else is done on the case like preliminary checks and name checks, etc.

Md-Rockville, I think 10 to 20 % cases stuck, so i pray your case not be included in that situation. I wish and confident, that yor case would be approved or you would get response within 90days priod.

Diamonds said:
Md-Rockville, I think 10 to 20 % cases stuck, so i pray your case not be included in that situation. I wish and confident, that yor case would be approved or you would get response within 90days priod.
Thanks. I am hopeful that I will hear something by the end of next week.

Even if PD is retrogressing, even then you never know whom USCIS can approve by mistake, so in Jan 2005 I can hope that USCIS is going to make some PD mistake and will approve more :D

Diamonds,

Congratulations with your approval!
Are you in EA or OR in EB1 category? or even EB13?
Did your I140 EB1 get approved together with I485 today or separately, in the past?

Best wishes!

Congrats !!!1

congrats diamond!! and I wish you Good luck ....
enjoyed the nice comments posted on this thread :D .

My details:
I485 (Non Concurrent) EB3 ND 07/12/03
FP1 09/25 (done)
LUD 10/14/04..
140 approved around MAY 2003