Detroiter, please post your FP Notice date

gpc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Detroiters,

I would like to do a survey regaring FP notice for Detroiters. I am getting anxious seeing people from other cities; eg, Chicago, getting FP Notice so quickly while there is no news for people like us from Detroit. I call INS 3 times. They either told me it is not true or they don\'t have the answers. I would like to conduct a survey to see where they are in terms of issuing FP for Detroiters.

Myself: RD 11/24/00; ND: 12/7/000 EB3 others no FP yet

No Title

Some INS office like to sleep in the morning and other like to sleep in the afternoon. Please wait until your ND fall back to year 99, then is a good time to conduct a survey.

No Title

NSC/EB2: RD 12/4/2000, ND 12/14/2000, No FP Yet (Detroit Area)

Michael C: Please do not discourage. If you are not interested to participate, please don\'t reply.

No Title

Kon,

Thanks for the posting. It appears to me Detroit are issuing FP for ND in June 2000. They are so far behind compared to other Cities in NSC.

No Title

Got FP Notice , we are in Detroit
RD 07/13/2000
ND 08/04/2000
FP 03/17/2001 - Scheduled for the week of 04/17/2001

All the best.

No Title

For a relative of mine....

St Clair Shores, I485 RD July End, ND Aug 25, PD 96, FP scheduled 4/17/01. Received last friday.

No Title

Michael C is RIGHT! It\'s not even close to do survey, people have been waiting far more longer. I support his comment, nothing wrong.

No Title

hi Myladoor,

What is your yellow form? You told me that you changed your job? Was it about employment? How are you going to respond?

Thanks!!

No Title

I think FP notices are dependent on schedule of Local Office (Detroit)... So we might have to wait 6-8 months for FP!!