Detroit Transfers: What is the time frame?

pukhtoon101

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long its taking to schedule interviews for 485 transfers to the Detroit local office.

thanks

Once it trasfer's you can receive a letter in a month and Interview would be in couple of months.

Online Status

I was wondering if the online status keeps getting updated once an I-485 case has been transferred to a local office.

Thanks,

- P

3-4 weeks

pukhtoon101 said:
Does anyone know how long its taking to schedule interviews for 485 transfers to the Detroit local office.

thanks

It will take 3-4 weeks.One of my friend has got within 4 weeks.He is from Ann Arbour , MI

Last edited by a moderator:
Company Closed

Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have a question.

What will happen to my GC as my GC prcessing company has closed and he left for his country.

My I-140 already approved 1 year back and I am with other company.

Please advise.

Thanks
Panch

Case transfered to Detroit INS...

After REF received USCIS transfered my case to local INS which Detroit..

Rfe: Dec 06 th 2004
RFE: EVL, BC
Rfe received by INS by dec 16 2004
mine and my wife's 485 Case transfered on Dec 21 2004 to Detroit INS.which is local for me..

WHen can i execpt my interview from Detroit INS... ?????

Thanks in Advance...

scheruku

Hi scheruku,

Can you please let me know when u receive ur letter from detroit INS

our cases transfered on Dec 21..

DId you received any letter from NSC about the case transfer...

i think we both get letter from detroit.. for interview...

thanks

transfer to Local Detroit

Rkolmi
I got letter on 22 november that my case has been transfered to detroit INS .but till now i did not get any interview letter from Detroit office.I called the INS last week they said you have to give 60 days time to local.

Thanks

greatvisit, rkolmi and scheruku -My case was transferred to Detroit INS

My case was transferred to Local INS my I-140 is not approved yet. Thoguh I got an email and mail from INS NSC but didnt hear anything from Local INS> Let's keep posting updates here about our case.

scheruku], Dear Friend did you get your interview letter. Please advise

scheruku said:
My case was transfered on Nov 16th to Detoit Local but did not receive any thing till now
scheruku], Dear Friend did you get your interview letter. Please advise

Greatvisit, Dear Friend did you get your interview letter. Please advise

greatvisit said:
Rkolmi
I got letter on 22 november that my case has been transfered to detroit INS .but till now i did not get any interview letter from Detroit office.I called the INS last week they said you have to give 60 days time to local.

Thanks

Greatvisit, Dear Friend did you get your interview letter. Please advise