Detroit ND March \'01 Still Waiting

dtw2001

Registered Users (C)
Anybody with RD /ND in Feb/March and had late FP and still waiting for approval, please post to this thread.

Me too

just wait man. My FP were done on FEb 12 2002. Talk to Nebraska say my app is still pending.

Late FP\'s - Detroit

There are others that have their RD\'s in Mar 01 that are still yet to receive their FP notices. I believe I saw some that were not from Detroit although for some reason, Detroiters (and those in the area) made up the majority, going from the posts here and on Immitracker.com

Good exp

I talked to an IIO lady today. she told me your case is in the queue to be assigned. When I asked about my wife\'s case she said she will give that info to my wife only. My wife wasnt around at that time so I put her on the hold for 15 minutes to get my wife from her friends appt and the IIO didnt mind at all. She was very nice. We talk for about 15 minutes about my case. Then practically I had to find an excuse to hang up. Although the end result is that my case is still pending

EB2, India, Detroit, ND 2/6/01, FP 7/24/01, AD ... (Filed AOS, but I-140 approved for CP, now @ Co

No Title

RD: 12/06/00; ND: 12/14/00; FP: 03/08/02; EB2/India;
Assigned to office on 04/12/2002; AD: Waiting

Pending Scheduling

Told that case is in area called pending schedling. don\'t know what it means.

can can my RD & ND are same as yours

Although I am not from Detroit my RD & ND are same as yours. I notice that you did your FP very recently. Did you call IIO & asked status of your case? Your FP should have been processed by now & information should have been updated into the computer.

If you have spoken to an IIO then please post details.

Achiever

Reply to Achiever

I did call IIO while we were waiting for FP for two times. I have never got proper respond. The last one was so funny. She said that our finger print was not processed yet and she asked me to send a letter. I was not going to do that anyway. Two days latter we got our FP notice. I did not know where she looked at and answer me. So, I think it is waste of time calling them. I did not call recently, and I am not planning to call them either. Last time I have checked the automated message, It was not updated. (4-5 days ago.)