Detroit Customer Serivice

ravicm

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know Detroit Office Customer service number. It\'s been more than 6months my file has been transferred to this location from Buffalo. Till now i haven\'t received any communication from these guys. It\'s been over an Year since i had applied for Immigration. I really do need the number. If anybody has it, please post it here asap.

Thanks guys...

Change of Address

Rathan,

Thanks for the reply. I want to use change of address service online. For the File # to enter, do i have to use the option Document Number????

Appl Status

My file has been transferred from Buffalo to Detroit in Oct 2001. I talk to customer service and that lady was telling it will be in Oct 2002, i will receive inetrview letter. Does anybody have any idea what is going on???

That\'s Crazy!

Hey Ravi,
Sorry to hear that you are waiting since Oct\'01. My file was transferred this April. Its hard to digest that the waiting period is such a long time. Keep posting if any positive happens.
Good Luck!
Raj

Appl Status

Rathan,

Can you call them and find out what is going on?? they are not asking file #. so no problem. You can tell them that your file has been transferred this April and when can you expect interview letter.

Number : 313-567-2085 option : 7 wait for some time.
call Mon-Thu between 1:30ET - 4:00 ET. keep me updated