Detroit area, plastic card!

NOVI

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody tell me in Detroit area, how long it takes to get plastic card after passport stamped? Thanks!

A little consolation

I knew, one of my collegues (VSC service center) got his plastic cards in three months. His stamping was done in May. However, Detroit was right in the sense that if your service center is NSC it is taking upto a year or more.
My PP was stamped on 10/18 and it was VSC. So lets hope for the best.
By the way NOVI we should keep in touch. If I remember correctly your pp was stamped on 10/19, wasn\'t it?
I checked the AVM just few minutes back, it did not change from \'This case has been approved...\'

Okay, will do...

My email is surjhan@hotmail.com. And also probably it is a good idea to keep this thread alive. I am planning on posting an update on a weekly basis. What do you guys think?

Got the Green Card- 01/12/02

Detroit, Novi and Rita Doshi,
My wife and I got the GC.
Sorry, I couldn\'t keep my promise of keeping sending messages every week, it turned out to be close to 3 months. Anyway, like one of my friends, we also got our GC exactly 3 months after the approval date of 10/09/01. Our passports got stamped on 10/18/01. Every thing is correct on both of our cards. Any questions or concerns ask me. I\'m here to answer them. By the way the AVM changed to "Card was ordered on 01/09/02, upon approval...."

POE 1/23/02..Detroit....Vermont INS office..when to expect plastic???

do any one know????

and is there is a phone number where we can call and get an update ..if the plastic card is being processed???

or we have no option but to wait in the dark hoping that plastic is coming soon?????

POE 1/23/02..Detroit....Vermont INS office..when to expect plastic???

do any one know????

and is there is a phone number where we can call and get an update ..if the plastic card is being processed???

or we have no option but to wait in the dark hoping that plastic is coming soon?????