Details of 2nd RFE..Please Reply

QsGC

Registered Users (C)
I have received a 2nd RFE for my I485 last week and the contents of the RFE are mentioned below.

WAC03-017-5XXXX

Submit the following in order to complete your application to Adjustment to Permanent Residence.
Supplemental Form To The I-693: Submit the applicant's supplemental form showing his/her immunization record.

I had a question on this ...Does this mean that I have to re-take the complete medical Exam(TB Test, HIV test etc) ? OR
Do I just need to take immunization shots and submit the supplemental I-693 ?

Also, which immunization shots do I need to take from the following which are mentioned on the supplemental I-693
DT/DTP, Td, Polio, Measles, Rubella, Hib, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Pneumococcal, Influenza

Has anyone received a similar RFE? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

QsGC said:
I have received a 2nd RFE for my I485 last week and the contents of the RFE are mentioned below.

WAC03-017-5XXXX

Submit the following in order to complete your application to Adjustment to Permanent Residence.
Supplemental Form To The I-693: Submit the applicant's supplemental form showing his/her immunization record.

I had a question on this ...Does this mean that I have to re-take the complete medical Exam(TB Test, HIV test etc) ? OR
Do I just need to take immunization shots and submit the supplemental I-693 ?

Also, which immunization shots do I need to take from the following which are mentioned on the supplemental I-693
DT/DTP, Td, Polio, Measles, Rubella, Hib, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Pneumococcal, Influenza

Has anyone received a similar RFE? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

EB based applicants usually receive RFE regarding EVL, in some cases medical. You are lucky to have only medical RFE.
It appears that supplemental form to I-693 is missing or misplaced. You might contact your doctor who signed the form initially and kept in the sealed envelop. He/she may be able to provide another copy of immunization record in a sealed envelop. Doctor is the right person to advise you regarding immunization shots. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Immunization shots required?

Thanks for the reply gcusa99.

I did take all the immunization shots records to the doctor the first time but I think she did not fill and send the supplemental I-693 form to INS. I am not sure what went wrong then. But just relying on the doctor who messed up the first time is a little scary so any advise from people who have received similar RFE for supplemental I-693 form is appreciated.

Any help from guys, regarding which shots should I take or rather which shots did they take, who received similar RFE before is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
WAC03-017-5XXXX

Immunization shots???

They have just sent a RFE for I-693 Supplemental form which states all these vaccines are required ...So I just want to confirm if I should take all these ?

Ok, why don't you go another doctor, take all immunizations as instructed, make sure they fill in all the forms, take the sealed envelope and mail it to CSC?

I don't know why are you wasting your time checking with other people on who did what - it is all different for different people, isn't it? Just doi what your RFE says to do.

And in the first place, you were supposed to take the sealed envelope from your doctor and enclose it with your I-485 application, I am not sure if you did that.

Good luck.

L.

docs have previous records. If u do't trust the present doc take ur Imm. records from that doc and go to another doctor. Looking at records the new doc can advice u for new shots if required and sign you 693 form.

QsGC,
Please post the your experience with INS doctor. I too got the same type of RFE asking for new I-693.
I am trying to contact my doctor this week and wll let you guys know.

Thanks
WAC02088xxxxx

First off your doctor should have given you copies of the medical forms that he/she filled out and sent to BCIS. Obviously you don't have those or perhaps weren't given those.

Doctors differ from each other. I was made to take the MMR and that was it -I know others have had to take more than just one shot. If you can't find the originals that were sent, I would all 4-5 BCIS approved doctors and find out which one requires you to take the least # of shots -

Hopefully this answers your questions.

Thanks for your posting.,
We both (me and spouse) got similar RFEs - I-693 and Birth certificates.

I remember taking that form from Doctor and giving it to my lawyer.

We did not one Immuinization shot at that time as per doctor's suggestion and he said it was not available (Due to 9/11) and it was needed by INS (may be at that time).
I don't know whether we need to take that remaining shot or its just the I-693 form that was lost in INS shredded docs.

I would appreciate if anybody else has similar RFE.

Thanks
WAC02088xxxxx
RFE - 05/11

Well, I don't know exactly what is my RFE for....
When I checked my status online yesterday, me and my spouse both got RFE for our I485. I replied to my first RFE (W2, Tax filing and pay stubs) in April and this is our second RFE. It was not received yet either by my lawer or by me. Does anyone have a clue on what it might be?

Thank you all.

With my experience, I think it is medical records, Birth certificate if both of you got RFEs.

In your case, you are getting 2 RFEs.

In my case, I got RFE with W2....etc..., I-693, Birth cert and current address

And Spouse RFE has - I-693, Birth cert and Current address.

Sorry for the delay in response...I had not been looking at the forum recently due to work load ..and just checked it...I took MMR and Tetanus shots after asking 4-5 docs about it ..I had chicken pox earlier so she recommended not to take it ...also she wrote "not required as had disease earlier" on the I693...hope this helps ...now waiting for approval ...

thanks