"Detail Review" for AP(131)

smile_all

Registered Users (C)
My AP RD is Sep 21 2006, as of today I still did not hear any updates on it.(No RFEs).
140 approved;
485 pending.(RD Dec 2004)
Schedule A worker, Priority Date: Dec 2004

My lawyer inquired with CSC on the case to expedite my AP approval. The lady to whom my attorney talked to said that this case is under 'Detail Review' and it is with the 'Detail Review' department and asked my attorney to inquire again in May 2007(after 3 more months) they are not even worknig on it currently and refused to mention anything more on this case.

My lawyer is also surprised with this response and does not know what to do and the lady said she cannot share anything more than this.

Did this happen to anyone?
I am in total darkness, what do I do?
Actually what is happening to my case?
Is there any other channel that I can approach?

I need EAD/AP Asap.

PLEASE HELP!!!.

same here - aug '05

I filed my AP renewal in Aug '05 (yes 2005) and still waiting. It is under detailed review too..

bmt74 said:
I filed my AP renewal in Aug '05 (yes 2005) and still waiting. It is under detailed review too..

What about your EAD, Did you had problems renewing your EAD?.

Also did you try to do anything, or find out why it is in 'detail review'?

What about your EAD, Did you had problems renewing your EAD?.

Also did you try to do anything, or find out why it is in 'detail review'?

Just surfacing this thread. I am very worried on this 'Detail Review' status, meaning indefinite for my AP /EAD approval, and if thats the case I am in big trouble, so looking for some channels where I can expdite this approval/process.