Desperate Help Needed In Ead Rene

GCFUTURE

Registered Users (C)
Need Help,

Need to renew EAD prior to 90 days as my employment is terminated until I can show new EAD. Is there any way of getting IEAD prior to 90 days (10days prior).

My question is, if i go to any local office and tell them thats its a fresh application and that i never applied or my attorney never did (even though its pending for 80 days) and pay the fees again, will they find out that I have an appl pending. And If they do what will happen.

Well all I want is to get my IEAD so that i can support myself.

Please reply, need help.

That ploy may not work because you need to apply for EAD where yourt 485 is pending and most of the local INS offices do not give EAD on the same day , not even interim EAD...

At present I am in the same situation as your's. My EAD expired
on Apr'7th 2003 and I applied for EAD renewal on Jan 16th. I tried
to get iEAD from Local INS offices, but at all the offices I was told that they will issue iEAD only after April 16th (>90 days).

Finally My employer (one of the top 100 fortune companies) terminated my employment Yesterday and agreed to rehire me on April 17th (after I get my iEAD).

Actually some of the companies would take out the employee off their payroll for these 10 days and then once you get iEAD you can be back to office. You can talk to your employer about this possibility.

Since I have already tried to get the iEAD from the local INS
Offices (Santa Ana, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chula Vista) which did not issue me iEAD , I would suggest you to try in other local INS offices.