DesiInDistress, SOI -- Did you guys get your approvals yet?

NewUser1

Registered Users (C)
If not, is there anything in your case that is unique?
Just wondering what could have been the reason for the delay.
I am really worried because my RD is Aug \'01 ND is Sep \'01.

My RD is july 19th..

No sign of any improvement.. Nightly, I listen to the process resumed message.. Although I belong CSC, I have been working in Central US throughout the process.

Is any of your case similar to mine.. this may have an effect in the security checks...

Not yet. My RD is 07.25.01, ND 08.20.01, WAC 01-262

There are only two things which maybe different in my case;
a) My PD is in 01.22.01. If CSC is processing by PD, then I am screwed.
b) My wife did her FP a month after me. This could have caused my file to go to the problem/backlog shelf (since my wife\'s FP details were not available when my file was ready for assignment)

soi

RSM, I think your approval is not yet overdue

CSC is currently processing Sept ND\'s. So you should get approved soon.
HAng on..
soi

Nope.. Same old same old..

My case is still not assigned- my lawyer just talked with the INS after three faxed inquiries which resulted in not a thing! The characters at the INS told my lawyer the same old crap that they told me when I talked with an IIO a few weeks ago ("..we\'re still processing April (and now "May") date..". I have given up on checking/keeping up, etc. However, I do update my info on rupenet.com website every so often- I\'ll also post here if my case ever gets assigned!
There is nothing different about my case- regular stuff!
I won\'t say good luck to us all- because we\'re already way past being screwed. so.. hopefully it won\'t be another year before we all get our decisions!

PD: 9/1998, EB3 India, WAC-01-256-xxxxx
RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/13/01
AVM: 1/9/02 ("...processing resumed...")
Status: As of 5/30/02, case is still not assigned to an INS individual.

DesiinDistress--Please read

Try faxing to 949-389-3050 Div I. I received a reply within a week of faxing.
Not that it will matter, because they will tell the same crap..They are processing 05.01.01 cases now.

soi

talked to II0

WAC-01-280-xxxxx
RD: 7/30/01
ND: 9/10/01
FP: 11/17/01
AVM: 1/12/02 ("...processing resumed...")
Status: Talked to IIO on 5/30/02, case is still not assigned to an INS individual. He asked me to wait and did not know when the case
would be assigned

This endless waiting has effected my normal day to day life and decision making capability..

indeedGC, try to keep your cool

I know it is very difficult, but it is possible. It is very frustrating to see applicants with later WAC\'s getting approved, but think of this as another of life\'s unpredictable things and try to focus on other things in life like family, vacation or sports.

soi

Case not assigned.

PD: 11/2000, EB2 India, WAC-01-256-xxxxx
RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/15/01
AVM: 1/11/02 ("...processing resumed...")

Last call to IIO was in early April, Case not assigned.

I think they probably

distribute a whole bunch of cases among many many teams of officers . What cases get approved when probably depends on the efficiency, available manpower and possibly many other factors and hence the irregularity in approvals. just my theory to explain the delays ...

sandpa, then the case status should be assigned, right?

But both mine and rover\'s cases are not assigned, and we see Sept RD/ND cases approved.

Sure beats me.

soi