Desi Integration .....bery bery phunny !

Zapaddam

Registered Users (C)
Tamils are always proud to be Tamizhs; Pretty courteous (that is what they think, at least!).They speak yenglish but sorry, no indi(Hindi). The more common Madarasi (chennaisi...,now?)is an ardent fan of kireeket matches.Their counterparts in Bombay think they live in America but speak Hinglish like ...are you sure ki Sujata aa rahi hai ya Ill go akela!"And they take great pride in making stupid mistakes in Hindi Grammar. The BEST hypocrites in the world. Thamizhs, are verrry lecky to have "simble"neighbours in the keralites who are a komblex race of peoblle (they migrated around 2000 B.C. from the middle east, I guess; and now even the Sheikhs feel wary of them) but they have excellent GK , eat a lot of chooclyte and own 99.998765% of tyre shops in the world and form 99% of nursing community. Not far begind the kerals is the telugu desam, who are totally againesht flaunting their wealthu to the woruldu, though they occasionally come out withu brick red shirtsu and parrot green pantsu with pleetsu (fleet).Worustu,no?! But they (think) are greatu in CICSu,Microsu and COBOLu!Generally sane peoplesu (and so you can always findu them judgingu, probhingu, queschioningu othersu ...) The Canadians, excuse me, the Kannadigas aor (are) the coolest lat dobun south but if there is political unrest in Hersogovnia oare (or) an ebola virus outbreak in Zaire, they bash up the Tamils in Karnataka. Cauvery very bad! When it comes to Rajkumar (actor), if a fly sits on his nose, theyll burn the entire city of Benglore to kill the fly! To hell with Silicon valley!I-ron, firshtu, girlu, Lasht Bussu, roadu, crickeatu, filamu are some of their favourites. maharashtrians are a conservative, confused,complex
lot-kar. -Kar, that is because gavasakar, tendulkar,bahulkar,.. confused that is because sitting in southern part of India they
would ask the other person "are you from Maharashtra
or from south India..?" and genuinely wonder why the
other person takes some time to answer the question.They like the principles of pheejix and their favourite character in the
alphabet is Zay (god knows where that came from). Although soft, peace loving people but they elect the shivsena to rule them.
And right there next to the Maharashtrians are the Gujjubhais. They like to keep kes in the benk and their favourite past time is eating snakes like paav bhaji, masala papad and pijja at the local snake bar. They gobble down palak sev like their life depends on it and believe in the brotherhood and sisterhood of man
and woman(everybody is a bhai or a ben). If you go further eesht, you land uf Udissa- the land of irron (runsilent) where sombalpur and Bhubaneshbara are big towns. The people are bery cordial and if you are Vikram they bill soorly ask you B or Bhe. They do not sout, sam or soot but occasnally bawsh their phace at the wasbashin. James Bond Mohanty in our colleze had a roll nomber jero,jero,sebhen. Bengalees are bery bery similor, but or bery proud oph Subas ChondroBoash and Shoatyojit Roy (I used to know a director by name Satyajit Ray who was also pretty good) and everybody is Xda. I used to havbe a friend1 by name. Dada. Wonder...never mind. Bot I most conphess, Roshgollas are bery goooood, tho! Bihari kids are supposed to be the smartest kids in India (if not in the universe!). How we wish they grow up the same way,...but... And Biharees are bery phond of Laloo and Ranchi, ka isse bhadiya tumre pass kooch hai, kaa?! spit spit..UPites and MPites are busy going to ischool and istudying metals to make lots of ishteel. Punjabis are very sweet and aggressive and offer Rotti Shotti Khayega! to which I once replied No. He said Tage itu,yaar!By Godu!Surjeetu, what happenedu, oi?!. Then of ourse,everybodys a paappe or a kaakke. Thats Pnjab for you.And Kashmir (called Cashmir by many, may be becauseof the amount ofcash spent to keep it in India)?!? I know Roja (or Roza?)was shot (I mean filmed) somewhere nearby...

But at the end of the day, wherever you are in the world, whether it is in Sunnyvale, CA;Birmingham,UK; UmmAl Quwain, UAE or Serangoon Road,Singapore, ask them who they are and youll get just one answer - INDIANS

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this originally written by you ?.
If so hats off. Not disrespecting any community , if purely the humour is taken into consideration, I would say that you have done a very good job.
Knowing some communities and belonging to one, I see that you you do know these communities very well.

It is not meant to offend or find fault with someone. The intention here is to take these type of silly little stupid stuff lightly and work for higher goal and cause and that is to remain united as an INDIAN first everything else later.

How dare you????!!!!

Zapaddam!!! HOW DARE YOU START THIS POST MAKING FUN OF THE TAMILS????!!!!! COULD YOU NOT HAVE STARTED WITH MAHARASHTRIANS INSTEAD???!!!

vandhu orae keesu keesiduvoam naina!!!

Just kidding dude! It sure was very funny and quite apt! :)

Translation for the line in tamil :

"will come and slice you" in Madras Tamil

Palapanipan,

Which hole you were hiding in ? For you it's always Maharastrian, Madrasi shit !!! As far as I am concered I started with the WORST and ended with the BEST !!!! that might make you somewhat happy.

Just Kiddingggggggggggggg !!!!!

Great!

And still, people keep making fun of others, not realising how funny they themselves sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :confused: :p

good one

What makes this funny to me is that it is written in English.

I think I didn't get it, right? :)

Zapaddam....very humourous...

It was very humourous and after a long time I had a very nice laugh. Such posts make everyone forget about their worries(GC) and enjoy. Thanks.

No offence to anyone here......
Zappadam : Desi mean "apanawalla" , it's slang for 100 % indigineous people. Do you know what ghati means ?

A ghati is a person living in the western ghats(mountains) of India. They are very robust but backword. This region is predominantly in the state of Maharashtra. In big cities of India, a Maharashtrian is affectionately called a ghati. Or Ghati Buggars The most famous of all ghati's is Shivaji. Check the internet for further details of ghati.....

What is a kekda?