Derogatory information and RFE on 3 years foreign BS degree against 04 years US BS degree

Ramakrishna58

Registered Users (C)
Urgent Message:
TO ALL MY FRIEND OF THIS FORUM.

MY CASE IS AS BELOW;

In 2007 my I -140 (EB-3)was denied on 3 years foreign BS degree against 4 years US, BS degree as in LCA requirement was just: Bachelor. IT WAS CONCURRENT FILLING IN 2006/7. My employer appealed in April 2007 and now last week after 4.5 years my employer received "Notice of Derogatory Information and RFE.

"ASKING: The evidence in the record is not sufficient to establish that beneficiary possesses US BS degree or a foreign equivalent degree as per LCA. In addition to that they asked my last 10 years W-2 and employer's last 4 years tax returns to prove co. has ability to pay and copy of all efforts co. made in 2002 during recruitment process, when GC filed including copies of resumes received ,approval of all other H-1B hired with their details of employment and W-2 from my priority date Sept 2002.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY GOT THIS TYPE OF LETTER / RFE AGAINST APPEAL FROM AAO ?
Please give me your guidence and expert advice here or email me on joan327@hotmail.com if you prefer and have any valuable suggestion.

I ALSO NEED GOOD EVALUATION AGENCY ACCEPTED BY USCIS FROM WHERE I CAN GET FRESH EVALUATION.

Thanks.....................................Ram

Last edited by a moderator:
Education Evaluation

Urgent Message:
TO ALL MY FRIEND OF THIS FORUM.

MY CASE IS AS BELOW;

In 2007 my I -140 (EB-3)was denied on 3 years foreign BS degree against 4 years US, BS degree as in LCA requirement was just: Bachelor. IT WAS CONCURRENT FILLING IN 2006/7. My employer appealed in April 2007 and now last week after 4.5 years my employer received "Notice of Derogatory Information and RFE.

"ASKING: The evidence in the record is not sufficient to establish that beneficiary possesses US BS degree or a foreign equivalent degree as per LCA. In addition to that they asked my last 10 years W-2 and employer's last 4 years tax returns to prove co. has ability to pay and copy of all efforts co. made in 2002 during recruitment process, when GC filed including copies of resumes received ,approval of all other H-1B hired with their details of employment and W-2 from my priority date Sept 2002.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY GOT THIS TYPE OF LETTER / RFE AGAINST APPEAL FROM AAO ?
Please give me your guidence and expert advice here or call me on my cell # (ERASED PER USER REQUEST) if you prefer and have any valuable suggestion.

I ALSO NEED GOOD EVALUATION AGENCY ACCEPTED BY USCIS FROM WHERE I CAN GET FRESH EVALUATION.
Thanks.....................................Ram

AACRAO International Education Services Evaluation

http://ies.aacrao.org/about/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you can get evaluation from AACRAO, USCIS would definitely accept evaulation, but the problem as OP stated he has 3 years bachelors, AACRAO would give equivalance to 3 years towards US bachelors of 4 years. I am afraid to be bearer of bad news.

Sure you can get evaluation from AACRAO, USCIS would definitely accept evaulation, but the problem as OP stated he has 3 years bachelors, AACRAO would give equivalance to 3 years towards US bachelors of 4 years. I am afraid to be bearer of bad news.

Thanks Whitemauz3, I appreciate.
By the way;
what is op ( You mentioned that op stated )

Thanks,
Ram