Derivative got LUD changed on 8/9/07 and 8/10/07

zzzz4zzzz

Registered Users (C)
anyone are in the same boat?
my wife's 485 got LUD changed yesterday and today (8/10/07)
mine got on 8/2/07 and 8/3/07

mine is still namecheck pending according to TSC IO and Infopass IO
dont know what's cooking in our case
lot of people are getting approvals , dont know we'll get or we'll miss this train of approvals
my namecheck initiated 2nd time in Aug 2006 and still pending

My wife and I both got LUDs on 8/9 and 8/10 on all our current cases, meaning our I485 (status pending), our AP (status pending), and our EAD (both approved). Our RD is 6/7/2007, so I don't know if we should be expecting an approval so soon, but it would be great if something was happening.

My EAD was approved last week, my wife's was approved this week. Not sure if the LUD on the already approved EADs mean anything.

We are from a European country where there are very few immigrants to the US, but I don't know how much help that is. Our lawyer did say though that he had seen someone from a neighboring country get approved in just a couple of months, so I'm crossing my fingers.

gc_row ,

it can happen to you because your belong to ROW.

I saw yesterday one approval who was june filer and belongs to ROW.

Gud Luck.

Thanks, that would be great if that's the case. Nothing would make me happier than to finally see an end to this ordeal, but I'm still preparing myself for a long wait. :)

I did see one guy that posted here or on some other forum that got his in about a month. Talk about being lucky!

Thanks, that would be great if that's the case. Nothing would make me happier than to finally see an end to this ordeal, but I'm still preparing myself for a long wait. :)

I did see one guy that posted here or on some other forum that got his in about a month. Talk about being lucky!

Yup...completely the luck of the draw. I'm EB2 ROW and have been waiting since March 2006, whereas some folks I know got their cards in hand in about four months after filing.
Good luck gc_row....LUDs are never a bad thing...so at least something is happening on your case! Heck, I went 9 months or so without an LUD.

LUD on mine and wife's case

We also got an LUD on both my and wife's I-485 today 08/10/2007. My case is in NSC.

Details :

EB3 India PD: Dec 2001
I-140/I-485 : RD July 2005
I-140: AD Aug 2005
LUD's on I-485 : 07/12/2007, 07/13/2007 (i think it was address change that triggered it), 08/10/2007

thanks,

tsushil

tsushil, did you also get LUDs on all the other cases, like EAD/AP if you sent in applications for those?

Hi zzzz4zzzz,

You are a very very lucky guy. For sure, Your case will be approved within 1-2 day for sure. LUD's are very very good sign. Please update us as soon as you hear anything.GOOD LUCK.

I haven't had any LUD's at all.

Thanks for your kind words, hope i may get the approval soon
had lot of troubles in my gc journey
Hope this time i may get approval

Next weekend you will be GC holder

anyone are in the same boat?
my wife's 485 got LUD changed yesterday and today (8/10/07)
mine got on 8/2/07 and 8/3/07

zzzz4zzzz, By next weekend, you and/or your wife would have been approved ! Mark my words ! Advance CONGRATS ! This is a very familiar pattern

today our already approved 2nd AP on july 1st week got LUD changed on 8/12 for both my wife's and my case

anyone got similar lud changed today ???

zzzz4zzzz,

Have you got any LUD's yet (or) Did you recieved the approval directly instaed of LUD's??? You are so quiet these days.......:)

no news at all man, last stage in frustration...
that's all
nothing i can do now..just watch for approval mails..dont know when it will come

No man, i am fedup with this GC, let it come in its own time
its just in God's hands now

zzzz4zzzz, sorry to hear this tone from you ... i can understand the frustration... i would just ignore it for a few weeks/months... i agree it will come on its own... i was in same situation few years ago... completely ignored it, to the point i would stay away from those friends who invariably talk about GC anytime we meet...