derivative got 2nd FP notice but primary didn't

GCJourney

Registered Users (C)
About two weeks ago, my wife got the 2nd FP notice while I haven't even now, and I am the primary applicant.

Does anyone have any thoughts on it? thank you in advance.

ND: Dec/06/2001
FP: Apr/2002
EAC: 02065xxx

You can go to support center and let them know your spouse has the 2nd FP notice. Bring your 1st FP notice. They will let you do it.

I had similar situation

In my case it is the similar situation...

dependent case got the FP before primary case after 2/3 weeks I also got the FP notices.

GCJourney,
I had the same situation. Two notice were sent on the same time (at least the same time stamp on the envelope) but arrived 2 weeks apart. I didn't wait, instead I called my lawyer and she sent me the copies. So check with your lawyer who should also get a copy of it. I don't believe support center will allow you to do it without notice. I saw them to scan the barcode on the notice into the computer.
good luck :)

The barcode probably same as the one on old notice., I saw one person on this board had this done. You can do a search.

guys, thanks for the response.

I checked with the atterney and they received only one notice too.

I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks and still receive nothing. So I decided to go to try my luck next week.

Go to the local BCIS office

I had similar situation and went to local BCIS office (info counter) ten days ago and was given the FP notice in 5 minutes.

Same thing happened in my case. First my wife recieved it two weeks later I recieved it. I would say Wait another week.

One more thing your lawyer should recieve a copy of it. Find out from your lawyer whether he had your fp notice or not.

Nothing works out go to your local fp office explained the problem, if they are kind enough they will let you do second fp.

Re: Go to the local BCIS office

Originally posted by cyj2002
I had similar situation and went to local BCIS office (info counter) ten days ago and was given the FP notice in 5 minutes.

cjy2002,

Is local BCIS office the same place as that to get finger print done?

thanks,

go to BCIS website find out.

support center do finger prints, you have been there

local office is the place for interview, EAD

Re: Go to the local BCIS office

Originally posted by cyj2002

cyj2002,

Do you mind telling me which local office did you go? I just went to Newark local office, and they told me they couldn't do it and it is totally up to VSC about employment based GC application.