Depression...continues...any way out.

labor_replace

Registered Users (C)
With 2006 as PD....what other options are left?

I have another Desi company calling me.?

Do you guys think I should move?

What should me my plan for next 5 years

Thanks

labor_replace said:

Thanks

You should consider doing what is best for your career, professional growth, and money wise without keeping GC in picture.

desi3933 said:
You should consider doing what is best for your career, professional growth, and money wise without keeping GC in picture.
I agree....

I do not see any hope for EB3-India with PD of 2004 and later.....and EB2-India with PD of 2005 and later....

I do not trust that the government will make a legislation favorable to us.....because we are a disposable minority.....who can be easily replaced by H1B holders....who are too eager to come...

if you still have some strength left......try to apply for australia/canada.....

TOP PRIORITY: live without wasteful spending......try to enjoy life without spending.......in other words....you want to save towards financial independence.....

In your shoes....since i am a IT person......i would have tried to save as much.........work in usa till i have atleast $150k and go back to my home country get a good job.....buy a house...........and again start saving towards retirement...

I can understand the pain of single income families......since for them GC is the only way out .......since they will not be able to save much...

Pls do not put vague questions on this forum! Plan for next 5 years? Why don't u figure it out after next month's visa bulletin....

labor_replace said:

Thanks