Depress :(

gcme

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I am extremely depress now. I know green card is not everything in our life, but no doubt it effects the pattern of our life. I have so many important decisions that I am unable to made now due to they all are driven by the I-485 approval date :( God!! Please give me a sign!! When it will be my turn :confused: !!

PD: 01/02
I-485 ND:04/03
FP2: 11/20/04

gcme said:
Guys,

I am extremely depress now. I know green card is not everything in our life, but no doubt it effects the pattern of our life. I have so many important decisions that I am unable to made now due to they all are driven by the I-485 approval date :( God!! Please give me a sign!! When it will be my turn :confused: !!

I understand your position and wish the PD cutoff date moves forward soon.
Best of Luck!

gcme said:
Guys,

contact your area rep either one and see if they can do anything about it.

Just wait buddy...

You are finger printed on 11/20/04 and your PD is almost current...
man get ready for news ...:)

we are all in this depressing ride.

We pay the price for someone's mistake. Look at my case and get some consolation.

My attorney screwed up the case big time....

1) delayed in applying labor for 3 months even after he had everything on his desk. (it should have been May 15th PD,now it is July 21, 2002).
2) made a mistake in salary for LC. state labor remanded back. Lost two months.
3) At federal labor they remanded back again asking for paper advertisement. Lost another two months.
so total it was 7 months loss in the LC process.

4) While filing I140 he put me in EB2 category (I am eligible in it, but labor was in EB3)
This costly mistake resulted in RFE. If it was EB3 I would have got I140 approved in January 2004, instead it became July 2004 (USCIS asked us to change from EB2 to EB3), and hence I485 delay further.

5) Now this EB3 retrogression will kill my chances of getting GC soon.

I should consider myself very unlucky in this US GC process :confused: :confused:

Hope some miracle to happen again to bring the dead horse alive!!!!!

Hi, Rajudm,

Enjoying the life is more important than GC. Whatever happen, you still own your life if you could keep a transquility in your mind and did not screw youself up.

I am in the similar situation as yours and probably even worse. I get used to it and stopped conplain. I know it is hard time.

I am in the same boat. My LC was also delayed for several months because of either the mistake of my lawyer and the state WC officer. And I am EB3 too. And unfortunately I have to change employer before I-140 approval. I once thought I am totally screwed up by the GC. But this is my life. Since I can not change it, I accepted it.

Good luck to you and all.

yes Life is more important than GC!!!

After seeing the destruction around us (caused by nature' fury), this GC problem appears to be too small. At the end of the day whether you have GC or not, one has to work to feed ourselves and live.

I have stopped thinking of GC from last week, and ignoring it is the best approach...let them pick up for processing whenever they feel like.

i agree with you guys that gc is not life

But there is a little hope of better life , not feared about loosing job after all these hard working years and waiting. GC is not life , but the scary thought which i cannot explain, but that confidence u get with gc gives little confortness.
I guess I am not over reacted folks.

vasu

maverickvasu said:
But there is a little hope of better life , not feared about loosing job after all these hard working years and waiting. GC is not life , but the scary thought which i cannot explain, but that confidence u get with gc gives little confortness.
I guess I am not over reacted folks.

vasu
Its took my boss 6 months to made decision sponsoring GC for me. And then found a bad lawyer sitting for 6 months do nothing on my case (I was stupid havent found this website), finally I have to sit on his office and watching he working on my case, I lost 1 year time for nothing. Later found my lawyer being sued bungle his clients case. Now changed to good lawyer, my boss pay more for it of course.
Got my LC approved after 2 years in Labor Department. Got AP and EAD. Not sure how many longer to wait for I-140 and I485 and H1 7th year extension. Very depressed. Addictive to check this web site everyday...very helpfull site.
But....looks at disaster that happened recently in Asia, we are so so so so lucky being in the place where we are.

Lets head up and step into new year with every hope for the best.
Good luck every one and Happy New Year.