Dependent has not received FP notice ?

peace0901

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I received FP notice 2 days back while my husband (dependent) has not received FP notice yet.

We always filed our docs together and receieved our notices together.

485: 10/8/02
First EAD: 11/24
First AP: 11/24
FP not done until now; I recieved my first FP notice when applied for 2nd EAD (renewal) along w/ my husband's EAD renewal (together).
@nd EAD: 9/18/03

1. Has any one experienced the same ?
2. What can we do now ? does it help if we call BCIS (dont know the number)
3. Can we ask our Attorney to fax a request ?

please help

several people experienced this, and my case was just opposite to yours. My wf got 2nd FP notice 2 months ago and I just received mine several days ago.

And i remember someone on this forum reported that the dependent received the 2nd fp notice a week after the primary. so maybe you can just sit tight for a couple of weeks before taking any actions. And the possible actions might include those you mentioned in your message, and try senator or congressman too.

good luck

Originally posted by peace0901
Hi,
I received FP notice 2 days back while my husband (dependent) has not received FP notice yet.

We always filed our docs together and receieved our notices together.

485: 10/8/02
First EAD: 11/24
First AP: 11/24
FP not done until now; I recieved my first FP notice when applied for 2nd EAD (renewal) along w/ my husband's EAD renewal (together).
@nd EAD: 9/18/03

1. Has any one experienced the same ?
2. What can we do now ? does it help if we call BCIS (dont know the number)
3. Can we ask our Attorney to fax a request ?

please help

Wait another month or so, ask you attorney to call or write a letter to BCIS if he still doesn't receive the notice.

I filed my I485 with my wife in Feb 2003, I received my fingerprint in April and got it done in May, but my wife hasn't received anything about her fingerprint notice. A few weeks ago my attoyney wrote a letter to BCIS and he got the reponse two weeks after that - my wife's FP is scheduled!

So attorney's letter helps, but wait enogh time first...