Dependent case pending. what should I do?

swallow

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Friends,
I am new here. After received ref regarding to birth certification, my husband (primary) got his I-485 approved ( EB2 concurrent) two weeks ago, but my case is pending. I don't what this situation means. How long should I wait to get case approved? which step is my case being? Is there any way I can check my status. whenever I call NBC 800 number, the voice mail give me the same answer as online status. Do you know how to contact with representative instead of setup voice mail?

Thanks.

Relax. It takes some time.
My case was approved almost 1.5 months after they received my RFE response.
Some guys get lucky when the call the 800# and allowed to talk to an officer.
Was not my case.

Just hang in there.

You can call 1800 Number then you pick the option that you received RFE and need more information then you pick the option that " If you feel that one petion was approved but the other still pending" that's should transfer you to NSC officer and you can ask him
I think you press 1, 2, 4, 2, 1 then your lin number then 1 to speak with customer service.

Good luck. Also , could please give us some idea what's Periorty Date, Received date, RFE about and when they received the response and how long it take to approve.

dependent case pending

Thank you for great help.

priority date: 05/25/2003
approve GC: 12/08/03
I-140: 02/07/04
approve: 03/24/05
I-485: 02/30/04
ref: 03/24/05, birth certificate, photo, employer letter
ref receive: 04/08/05
approve for primary: 04/17/05
dependent I-485 pending

Niceone2004 said:
You can call 1800 Number then you pick the option that you received RFE and need more information then you pick the option that " If you feel that one petion was approved but the other still pending" that's should transfer you to NSC officer and you can ask him
I think you press 1, 2, 4, 2, 1 then your lin number then 1 to speak with customer service.

Good luck. Also , could please give us some idea what's Periorty Date, Received date, RFE about and when they received the response and how long it take to approve.

niceone2004, I tried your way to get to representative.
representitive told me to check my status on line by myself. They can't help. So what should I do?

Officially, you can do nothing about it before the RD for your dependant's 485 application becomes current (now it is January 1st 2003 for NSC) - but do not worry. I was in a similar situation and was trying everything to see why my dependent was still waiting, and without any success. However after nearly 3 months after my (primary) approval, my dependent's case was approved too. I am sure you will get the approval very soon.

My even worse

My case has been approved two month ago, but my wife's case is still pending. We try our best to call Senators and 1-800 number, but the info we have are very confusing.