Dependant FP rec'd but not mine

caiyw

My wife got her FP today, scheduled for Mar 10th, but mine is no where to be found. Anyone had similiar experience would you share your experience in terms of how long should I expect to get mine?

Caiyw

I485/140 RD: Dec 2nd, 2002
I140 AD: August 2003
1st FP: March 2003
2nd FP: (dependent) March 2005
(main applicant) ??

Don't worry, you're fine. This is the new game that INS is playing. They'll send the FP to the dependent first but the primary will get the approval first.

caiyw001 said:
My wife got her FP today, scheduled for Mar 10th, but mine is no where to be found. Anyone had similiar experience would you share your experience in terms of how long should I expect to get mine?

Caiyw

I485/140 RD: Dec 2nd, 2002
I140 AD: August 2003
1st FP: March 2003
2nd FP: (dependent) March 2005
(main applicant) ??

On Thursday 27th I got the FP notice for my wife (Mar 2nd).
I look the envelope and it was stamped Jan 26th.
On Saturday I got the FP notice for my daughter. It was scheduled for the same day , Mar 2nd and the envelop was stamped Jan 26 th (!)

So, I wander if my FP wasn't sent , or the USPS will deliver it in few days

Did you check the mail today ?

Thank you , caiyw001
Actually , your wished helped . :D
Today, I got in mailbox my FP notice.
Again, the scheduled date is March 2nd (03/02/2005)
and the envelope is stamped Jan 26th
I can't understand why 3 letter sent simultaneously from the same place arrived in 3 different days

So, I wish you get your FP notice in few days in your mailbox :) :) :)
Or may it arrived today ... Did you check the mail today ? ;)

Congrats! Based on what I have seen on this message board, nowadays it is taking 1-2 months from FP to approval, so you are certainly very close to the end of the journey!

I haven't recieved mine yet, hopefully it is already on its way.

caiyw001

Same case here..

Dependent FP arrived Primary applicant still waiting...Texas is great they do new things everyday!!

Primary Applicant FP rec'd

Received my FP yesterday. Same date and time as spouse. They are both posted with the same stamp but maybe got separated in transit!!

Dates

I received mine on Tuesday Feb 1st and my spouse received her's on Sat Jan 29th. Both have a stamp of Jan 26th but somehow one reached before the other!

same exp

I had the same experience..I got the FP notice after a week time and date was also a week later..Buth I managed to do my FP same day with my spouse..

Still haven't recieved my FP although my wife got her 2 weeks ago, went along with my wife trying to get FP done but was rejected. The ASC officer did suggest taking a infopass and talk to the guys in main office (in Houston it is located in Greenpoint) and told me sometime they issue FP on the spot. Just wondering has anyone got FP from info pass this way? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated!

Caiyw

My GC approved and Card ordered, but no FP for spouse

My 1485 got approved and got my stamping and card was ordered yesterday,

My FP ND was 10/15/2004 and still have not yet received my wife's FP. Is this strange or normal?

My lawyer refuses to start an enquiry with USCIS as she says i got my 1485 approved in unreasonably fast time (220 days) and it is normal for my wife's FP to come in the next 2 years.

I received my FP 4 months after dependent got hers.

I would say it is not unsual these days. After one (primary or dependent) gets it, its just a matter of time before other would get it.