Denver SESA Response Times

skamma

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
How much time it takes to get the response for advertisement from Denver SESA for Labor Certification(NON-RIR), and what is the aproximate total time for Labor Certification.

Thanks in Advance

Approved LC from CO SESA

Hi,

Just want to share with you that my LC was approved last week for EB-3. The LC was filed in May\'01 (RIR)...Total wait time nearly 5 months

Time for Labor certification Approval - Denver

Could some one please tell me how long it takes to get a labor certification Approval for Denver now-a-days. I filed mine in last week of April 2001 in non RIR .

Thanks for any info............

Denver SESA

Hi,
I have seen today that all NON-RIR Cases of DENVER are sent to DALLAS
Is it for new cases filing now with DENVER DOL?. I filed my case in NON-RIR with COLORADO -SESA in Jul 24th. The current Date as of today they are processing is March 2001. any suggestions will be apreciated.

Denver DOL case No and other details

Any one know how to contact US DOL office regarding a case No.
I am able to get 2 case No\'s based on my employers phone number for the week my LC application submitted to regional office. I learned that there are 2 LC application from my employer for that week (infact for the month). My case must be one of them. One is certified and another no update in status. I was wondering any one have a contact phone number (not for the automated system) to call and verify the names on the certified case no and get some information. Do they provide information over phoen for the candidates OR only employers or attorneys can call them? Thanks for your time.

No Title

usually it takes 6 -8 months to reach regional DOL office from the day you start you processing at SESA, provided you don\'t get any wage problems and replies to you advertisemnt. My case filed in Nov 2000 with SESA finally reached regional in the second week sept 2001. After that I do not know how long it takes in the regional, if it is limited review usually it will be in a month, otherwise considerably long like a year or so.

Denver DOL

Yesterday I learned that my labor certification is approved. It took almost a year in regular process. Lot of obstacles like salary query (pay not sufficient) and applicants fro advertisement, finally it reached DOL on sep 12,2001 as limited review application. It was approved on Oct 4 2001. If it had not be a limited review I think I would have to wait much longer time.

NON-RIR Cases from Denver

I checked with my attorney and she told me that only \'PROBLEM RIR Cases\' from Denver are being sent to Dallas.

What are Problem RIR Cases

Does this mean all non-RIR cases are forwarded to Dallas DOL?
My case is filed in EB2 NON-RIR, please advise !!!, usually once you get the notification from SESA and file the labor application to SESA after advertising, there will be no diffarence between RIR and NON RIR. please advise

No Title

I learnt from my lawyer that only RIR cases which had problems would be sent to Dallas. So I guess non-RIR will go to Denver. She got this info from American Immigration Lawyers Association. However I checked in www.immigration.com and there it mentions that all non-RIR from Denver are sent to Dallas. If thats the case, then it is a disaster for us as Dallas is processing Jan 2000 for non-RIR cases. Anyway I am not sure who is correct and hope my lawyer is correct. Please try to investigate and keep this board updated. I will also do the same. I have applied in Colorado on EB2 Non-RIR on June 1st 2001.

Reply from my Lawyer regarding Denver Cases

Doma,

I talked to the department of labor in Dallas and I was informed
that Denver will NOT forward a conventional case to Dallas
if the conventional case is limited review. Denver will forward
it to Dallas only if it is not a limited review case. If it is
NOT a limited review case, it takes Dallas very very long time to process. If it is limited review, it takes Denver about 1 month
to make a decision.

According to the above information, it is very difficult to say
because we don\'t know whether your case will be a limited review or
not. If after the advertisement is placed, we don\'t receive too many
applications, your case will be a limited review case. Since the
advertisement has not been placed, we don\'t know what may happen.

For all the XXXXX cases I filed during the past 2 and half years,
every one was a limited review case. However, because the economy is
not so good as before, I can not predict how many applications will
be received.

I fully understand your feeling and would like to help you to get a
green card ASAP. If I can do anything for you, please feel free to
contact me by email or by phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX.

XXXXXXXX XXXX

Non RIR at Denver

I filed my for Labor Certification and my date of receipt is March 2001 and still my lawyer says it is not done yet.

Right now colorodo sesa working on April 2001

Could some one help me on this

skamma & raju_dv - any update on your cases

My case is non-RIR at Denver, still at state level, filed: July, 2001.