Denver Labor processing time for GC

Update from Colorado SESA

Hi Hexamon,
I talked recently (15 days back) to Colorado SESA Labor certification Dept, He says they completed the 245(i) Applications for NON Attorney Applicants and working on Applications filed by Attorneys, they say they will start the cases for July in Feb 2003.
You can try checking with them after 2/3 weeks to monitor the status. There is some hope atleast?.

Thanks
Kamma

Dear kamma,

Thank you for your update, you are very nice :)

Ok, so, roughly some time beginning of Feb they will start with May01 applications. In two month, that is. Good enough, other than that's whay they said two month ago :)

Re: Update from Colorado SESA

Originally posted by kamma
Hi Hexamon,
I talked recently (15 days back) to Colorado SESA Labor certification Dept, He says they completed the 245(i) Applications for NON Attorney Applicants and working on Applications filed by Attorneys, they say they will start the cases for July in Feb 2003.
You can try checking with them after 2/3 weeks to monitor the status. There is some hope atleast?.

Thanks
Kamma

Kamma,

I tried to chck on the status, no luck, No updates to their web-site since Dec12, and when I trired to call Colorado SESA, but hanged up both times.

Any news on whether Colorado SESA is finally done with Apr01 cases?

Thanks,

Help me with the labor cert dates please

Hello all,
This is my situation, probably not too different from the rest of you folks.

1. My company filed labor cert on my behalf in first week of June 02. The attorney says that the priority date is 6/6/02. What does this priority mean. I have not received any case # or notification or receipt. Is it typical? How can I get my case # or notice date? When my labor is approved at SESa, what will happen after that. Whsat is the approximate time line that I should be looking at for Labor to be approved?

Mine is a RIR, EB2. Do not get upset if this question does nto make too much of a sense. I am totally new to this process and am getting conflicting answers when I read this board.

Thanks,

Some rumors Regarding Colorado SESA

Hi,
Any updates from Colorado SESA, there are some rumors, Colorado SESA has moved couple of months ahead from April2001? any body has an idea about this news/rumors?

thanks
kamma

My RIR was filed from Denver in May 2001. Dallas DOL rejected the RIR in Oct 03. Ad campaign was started on Jan 04 for regular Labor. Hope this helps.

My Labor was certified from Denver on 27th Jan 2004
Details
EB3 - Non RIR
Filing Date May 2001
Sent to Federal on Jan 13th 2004

Ganesh,
Did you have any problems in the ad campaign? For the purpose of security can you give me your email address for further communication? Thanks!

I did not have any problems.I cannot give my Email address.If you want u can give me ur Email address I will communicate with you