Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

i don't know of anyone scheduled for tomorrow's oath.
my friend attended the feb 20 oath, there were a little less than 400 taking the oath

One of my friends has an interview on sat. (April 19) i wonder if that's always been the case or if it is because of the recent USCIS decision to work on weekends/after-hours .

Any May interviews in Denver?

Saturday, Sunday and interviews outside of normal working hours - is something they just implemented to reduce the backlog.
More info at USCIS Link

If you have received a notice from USCIS that your naturalization interview has been scheduled on a Saturday, Sunday, or after traditional business hours, the notice is correct and you should appear at the scheduled time.

yes this is what i meant , it seems they have started implementing it in Denver :)

anyone heard of any May interviews in Denver or maybe they haven't started sending IL's yet?

Guys any update? Have not received the oath letter yet. coloradon400 do you know how long your friend waited for his oath letter?

my friend interviewed in mid-Jan got the oath letter at the end of Jan. (exactly 3 weeks before oath)
and also from other friends i heard that you get the letter between 2 to 4 weeks before oath date. they should be sending ILs OLs any day now so good luck :)

Interview done - Denver

I had my interview on Friday in Denver.
All went well and at the end I was given two sheets of paper.

The first one is form N-652 with the following options checked:
-You passed the tests of English and U.S. history and government.
-Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval.

The second sheet of paper I was given by the IO is sort of a handout with the following title: Important Oath Ceremony Information.
What is odd about it is what’s written on the first paragraph:

“A final Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony will be mailed to your address of record about three (3) weeks prior to the date of the final oath ceremony. You have requested a name change naturalization hearing at the United States District Court in Denver. Your ceremony will be scheduled within four to six months of the approval of your application”.

I have never requested a name change.
I believe either the IO gave me that handout by mistake or maybe it’s just a template they have as there are many pieces of information on this sheet regarding the oath ceremony.

Did any of you receive the same sheet of paper after your interviews?

The handout which was given to me after the interview was a standard template with “A final Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony will be mailed to your address of record about three (3) weeks prior to the date of the final oath ceremony".

May be they have given you some other handout by mistake.

-Kris-colo

In my wife's notice, this sentence was printed in bold letter:
"Generally your ceremony will be scheduled within 90 days of the approval of your application".

In my wife's notice, this sentence was printed in bold letter:
"Generally your ceremony will be scheduled within 90 days of the approval of your application".

That's exactly what the IO verbally told me once we were done with the interview. The IO most likely gave me the wrong handout - since it talks about name change and I never requested a name change.

Hey X-MAN- did you ever call or make an infopass appointment to check on the status of your application? i'm trying to understand how denver is processing those applications: you haven't received IL, neither did my husband or i, although others with PD anywhere from aug to jan 08 have already received their ILs. Any thoughts? :confused:

No, I have not called or gone to inforpass. My wife asked the IO about my case, but the IO refused to check it for her. I doubt that the phone call or inforpass would be helpful since the case is at NSC. My work place is very close to USCIS office, I still do not want to waste my time to go there. It does not affect my life, so I will just wait.