Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

I had interview on 02/12 and waiting for Oath letter. During the interview IO told me that they will send oath letter in 2-3 weeks and i may have oath ceremony during March..
but i haven't got any oath letter so far?? May be it is too late for March Oath.

Hi, I'm new here

What's the time line to became a new US citizen? I applied on Feb 15 got my finger prints taken March 5 now waiting for the interview letter.

i applied on dec 10 and i'm still waiting. however, i've seen other people who applied later, even 1 in January and already have their interviews scheduled.

Oath march 2008

My wife had interview on Feb 25th and still havent gotten her oath letter. Does anyone know when the march oath scheduled?

Read my earlier posting in the same thread.

Here are the Oath Ceremony scheduled for this summer at Denver.

Wed - 19-Mar-08 - Homeland Dept new citizen swearing in
Wed - 16-Apr-08 - Homeland Dept new citizen swearing in
Wed - 14-May-08 - Homeland Dept new citizen swearing in
Wed - 18-Jun-08 - Homeland Dept new citizen swearing in

How can we find when is next scheduled Oath Ceremony in your local area? I live in Boise, ID and wonder how can I find it?

I got a letter from IO who interviewed me at the Denver Office. I guess he has forgotten to take my full signature in the last page of N-400 after my interview. It has letter head from the Denver USCIS office and last page of the N-400 appln identifying where i need to sign. The funny part is they haven't mentioned the address where i need to send it to. It probably have to send it to whatever shows on the letter head and have Attn: to IO. What a stupid mistake they do, i am really amazed??

Or probably i may have to go to Denver USCIS office and ask what i need to do with that letter?? Any advice ??

- Kris-colorado

If it were me i would go to the office and hand it personally to the IO, because otherwise the chances of it not making it back to your file are really high:)

I got a letter from IO who interviewed me at the Denver Office. I guess he has forgotten to take my full signature in the last page of N-400 after my interview.

Sorry to hear that - it's amazing how they don't know what they are doing.
I would also personally stop by the DO and hand it to them.

By the way, how many places need to signed during the interview? The last page of N-400, the 2 photos... anything else?

sorry to hear KRIS, I would go to DO office and talk to the guy there.

Suresh- I think you need to sign in the photos, and in the N400 form.

Please post once you get the oath letter.

Kris - I too would go to the DO personally to take care of this. When dealing with INS, there is no such thing as being "too careful" to make sure no mistakes happen

I did go to Denver DO office today morning. I first went to the satellite office, where i had my Interview. The security officer told me to go to main office which is across the street. I went to main office and explained the situation to security officer. He initially told me that i need to have appointment. But after explaining the problem, he told me to go and stand in front of the counter 1 and they will assist me. I was called instantaneously at counter 1 and i explained the problem. She took my letter and the signed N-400 page and told me that she will pass it on to the IO officer. I ask for acknowledgement, she told they don't do any acknowledgement. I will be informed by USmail..whatever. It took appox. 10 mins.

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the IO officer. We have to give all the necessary documents in the counter and they will pass it on.

I signed all the places like photos and other documents which they presented during the interview. I wasn't told to sign on the N-400 appln last page. It was IO job to take the full signature on N-400 after the interview.

Thanks for your support guys!!

I signed all the places like photos and other documents which they presented during the interview.

Kris, I hope they take care of this really quick and that you get your oath letter soon.

Besides the photos, what other documents did they ask you to sign during the interview?

If my memory serves correct, the document which i signed other than photos are

1. The document which shows my Name spelled correctly.
2. The paper which was given to test your ability to read and write.

I hope i get oath ceremony without any further hiccups!!

- Kris

I am glad you have taken care of that. Its sad that only couple of people have responded this thread. I wonder when we gonna get our oath letter.

The Oath ceremony in DENVER tomorrow (3/19) is still on.
Is there anybody here attending the ceremony in Denver tomorrow?
It's awful quiet!