Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

Name check

I visited the USCIS Denver office this morning and the lady there did confirm that my name check cleared. She made a print out of her screen and I wrote a letter to the office who conducted my interview requesting her to processing my application. The lady who looked up my info was careful to say when I would get my oath letter but she said I would give it about three weeks or so.

YES2 said:
I visited the USCIS Denver office this morning and the lady there did confirm that my name check cleared. She made a print out of her screen and I wrote a letter to the office who conducted my interview requesting her to processing my application. The lady who looked up my info was careful to say when I would get my oath letter but she said I would give it about three weeks or so.

Great. You should be set very soon in terms of receiving oath letter

FYI: Future naturalization ceremonies are :

5/26/2006 Fri 7:30 AM 2:30 PM A) Naturalization
6/30/2006 Fri 7:30 AM 2:30 PM A) Naturalization
7/28/2006 Fri 7:30 AM 2:30 PM A) Naturalization
8/11/2006 Fri 7:30 AM 2:30 PM A) Naturalization

All these are in Keneth King Academic & Performance Center's concert hall
(I found out from http://www.kennethkingcenter.org/ website.)

Update on CIS-Info pass Appt

I went to Denver CIS office and explained about the FP notice that I did
not receive but got it done with my spouse. The officer checked my record
and told it is updated with 5/4 date with FP. Hopefully the online status dissappears! Keeping fingers crossed!

Question for YES2

YES2 - I am thinking of also writing to Senator Allard requesting his help. Can you tell me who was the person who helped you at his office? Did you write to the local office in Colorado or to the office in Washington D.C.?

You can also send me an e-mail if you want: angieco@myway.com

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

angieco

angieco said:
YES2 - I am thinking of also writing to Senator Allard requesting his help. Can you tell me who was the person who helped you at his office? Did you write to the local office in Colorado or to the office in Washington D.C.?

You can also send me an e-mail if you want: angieco@myway.com

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

angieco[/QUOTE

Hi,

I called th Denver Tech Center office of senator Allard. The person who handles all inquires is Evania Archuleta. Her number is 303-220-7414. She will fax you or mail you a form that you have to fill out including basic contact info. And you’re A#.

Hope this help and good luck

Yes2-

Thank you so much for this information. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks again for taking the time and for your help.

angieco

Regarding the oath Letter

Hi,

I had my interview at Denver office on 24th April 2006, Got the N652 with approval and told to us that you will receive the Oath letter in 2/3 weeks, But still todate we did not received the Oath letter in mail.

Does online case status changes when oath letter get mailed to you?

Do we have anybody who had interview in same timeframe in denver?

Thanks in advance,

Online status

To my understanding the online status disappears when the Interview process is initiated. So no tracking can be done after this.
Folks, please correct me!

Interview scheduled

Update on my case:
Both my and my wife got the interview letter dated June 20th at Denver office.

I had my interview on April 21st. Have not received the Oath letter yet. I guess it means the June 30th Oath date then. It is too late for the April 26th Oath date.

The online case status could never find my case all through. Hence I am not sure if it changes or not.

sunil_seema said:
Hi,

I had my interview at Denver office on 24th April 2006, Got the N652 with approval and told to us that you will receive the Oath letter in 2/3 weeks, But still todate we did not received the Oath letter in mail.

Does online case status changes when oath letter get mailed to you?

Do we have anybody who had interview in same timeframe in denver?

Thanks in advance,

YES2 said:

Hi YES2, Please let us know when you received the oath letter. Here is my timeline:
File date: 12/5/2005
FP date: 1/5/2006
Interview: 3/24/2006 (passed)
I haven't heard anything about oath ceremony. I am ready to send the officer a letter to have her follow up my case. I will keep everyone posted.
Any advice out there for my case would be greatly appreciated!

YES2 said:
No oath letter yet. but i will keep you updated as I go!

Posting after a few weeks as I was out of town.
Regarding oath letters, typically they send those in bulk for everyone
that is scheduled certain days before the ceremony hence don't try to
read too much into individual timelines.
So when the officer says "you should get a letter 2 to 3 weeks after the interview" it may be misleading.
Its not ## days after the interview, but its usually ** days before the oath ceremony.
Watch for letters 3 to 4 weeks before the oath dates ( I had posted oath dates for Denver in May, June, July and August earlier)

Also oath letters are sent by NSC (and not by DO). And the status does not change when they mail those.
Again these are my own observations and could very well be inaccurate/not apply to everyone :)