DENIED - another EB1 case denied at NSC

Neurosurgdoc said:
Not everybody is qualified to be EB1, this is a particularly selective category. You cannot sincerely expect each application to be approved. I see people like madhu gc trying to work the process in their favor by unfair means, these are the kinda acts which 1) will create more backlogs and effect genuine applicants. 2) bring more scrutiny to the entire process and will result in some more denials. It would be stupid to think that USCIS has no record of previously denied applications, even if it was at a different center.

Hi buddy,

Nobody without having merit they will go for this category and they need not spend money,time, their effort. The mental stress everyone go through probably you may know :). By the way post your credentials please. When there is an unfair adjudication process between two centers then only Nobel prize winner will become extraordinary NOT U and ME.

I know that USCIS is not stupid and We are specifically writing in the cover letter that we send to the service center that our initial petition was denied. You might ask why can't I go for appeal? but the amount of time you spend is about 13 months. Can you wait that long when you know that you have enough merit?

Long live Buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Pepole calm down, I know were all stressed by this, but lets be civilized. Most of the times is also by luck!

I just hope we all get our stuff approved and move on.

tipotodo is right. Let's wish everyone the best luck and keep the friendy attitude here going. :)

tipotodo, is talking right, let us cool down, it is just a plastic card.
variable mistake lies on both the parties, USCIS and the applicants, it will come to an equilibrium.
Rama

It is not a part of civilization

tipotodo said:
WOW! Pepole calm down, I know were all stressed by this, but lets be civilized. Most of the times is also by luck!

I just hope we all get our stuff approved and move on.
Hi all,
you are right, but what I feel is you should not specifically say a paritcular name or point your finger to one (unfortunately the other fingers are pointing towards you) person. Many people have done it what Madgu-gc is doing, he is more liberal and extraordinary to share his experience to help his collegaues, so at least in future do not point your finger to a single person, we are not politicians gathering votes.

It is in extremely poor taste to point at a particular persn on this forum, especially so, when the person is very active in trying to help others who are in the same boat as he. Probably it just proves how not so extraordinary one can be !!!!

By law we can reapply as many times as we want. Another point there is no need to mention the denied petition in the cover letter. There is a place in the form I-140 where this information goes. I just withdrew my EB1 EA petition from NSC because i was waiting. I responded to RFE on 10/16/06 and there was no response till 01/12/07. my lawyer advised me to withdraw and reapply to TSC by e filing. Because probably withdrawal has less impact than denial.
I hope this will give some answers to the questions

try again if your case are strong

Yes, not everybody qualifies for EB1, especially EB1a. But from my personal point of view, faculty in a top 10 medical school (such as dnastar and MyEB1-2006) should be approved under EB1b. For a denied EB1a case, maybe it is not a good idea to appeal or refile under the same category without adding anything new. But for the EB1b cases of dnastar and MyEB1-2006, they would be approved by TSC.

Just a suggestion to dnastar: 18 rec letters are too many, which may have negative effect.

Does previous denied case effect new filing?

If a case is denied in Eb1 category. Now I file in Eb2, will the previous denial cause any impact on the new case in EB2?