Denied airport crossing

skyitsumo

My boyfriend is an american citizen. When i first visted him I stayed for 2 months and it was a one way ticket. When i wanted to go back again after 2 months, i was unable to enter, i believe i was held back because i did not have a checked luggage for another 2 months stay. Plus I have a return ticket compare to the first time where i did not. The problem was I did not a strong ties and equities. I currently don't have a job nor in school since my program does not start till sept 2012.

After my first denial, i tried to go back for a second try, where i brought Tax documents, credit invoices, and bank statements, unfortunately, they were weak ties and equities. I have pay check stubs, but they were not in the current 6 months. Once again, I was denied.

About the end of the year would like to try to go again, if i do get hired soon, is there anything i should keep in mind, so that i don't make any other mistakes? or perhaps other solutions where i can see him sooner.
What should I do?

You mention school scheduled to start Spt. 2012. In which country? An F-1 can only enter 30 days in advance. If it is back home, it may serve as reason to retutn and depart the U.S. for a trip closer to the program start date.

If marriage is in your future, the K-1 visa is available for a USC petitioner. Why can't he come visit you?