Denial of I-130 and I-485

erdikant

Hello everyone,
My I-130 and I-485 is denied. I have EAD and expiration date on it is August 22, 2024. But before it expires 6 months ago, I have applied for renewal of my EAD. As a result of I got receipt from USCIS that indicates I can use my EAD after it is expires for about 540 days.
1) Can I keep continue working until I apply Motion to Reopen or appeal?
2) If not, what options I have that helps me to continue work?
Because I have my payments, mortgages, auto loan etc. So, this is really urgent.
Note: I still did not get Denial notice of I-130. I have only denial notice for I-485. I have attached the Denial notice of I-485.

Attachments

• Denial 1.png
    Denial 1.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Denial 2.png
    Denial 2.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Denial 3.png
    Denial 3.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 5
What is the basis of your I-130 filing ? Is it immediate relative or other category
My lawyer filled out but should be immediate relative I think, since I am married. When we submit the application my wife had a green card and we submitted in 2021, last year she became U.S citizen.

My lawyer filled out but should be immediate relative I think, since I am married. When we submit the application my wife had a green card and we submitted in 2021, last year she became U.S citizen.
Did she notify uscis that she had become a citizen in respect of the I130? The immigration category would have changed from family preference F2A to immediate relative when that happened. My (non legal) reading of the denial is that they can’t find an i130 for you. This may be why, if they don’t know what category it’s in.

When was the original I130 approval received?

Did she notify uscis that she had become a citizen in respect of the I130? The immigration category would have changed from family preference F2A to immediate relative when that happened.

When was the original I130 approval received?
I have new updates. I got I'130 denial notice and it says we did not send RFE. But we sent and we have proof that they got the response with a signature from FedEx. With the proof can they re-open my denied case and I can continue working?