dengdeng is no longer dengdeng!

dengdeng what about prediction for my case. RD: 1/22/2002. 2nd FP 1/10/2004. Revd reply from senators office 10 days ago that my finger printing are cleared and the case will go to an adjudicator for completion and it will take upto 60 days.

Congrats dengdeng on your approval.

I am happy for you.

We will miss our key rep from China.

How do you say ApprovedApproved in chinese ?

Congrats dengdeng.

dengdeng, How to know if they picked up my case or not? I gave my FP2 in Jan 2004. But mine is transfer case(phily).

Originally posted by dukhiman
dengdeng what about prediction for my case. RD: 1/22/2002. 2nd FP 1/10/2004. Revd reply from senators office 10 days ago that my finger printing are cleared and the case will go to an adjudicator for completion and it will take upto 60 days.

Don't know. It takes 4 months after my 2nd FP to show some actions. If the case has been assigned, it will take 2 months at least for the officer to look at your case. Either RFE or approval. I'll say wait one more month.

Good luck!

Originally posted by reddmark
Congrats dengdeng.

dengdeng, How to know if they picked up my case or not? I gave my FP2 in Jan 2004. But mine is transfer case(phily).

Depends on if your name check has been cleared. Some ppl passed interview last year haven't got approved yet(over half year). The name check takes forever for local office interview cases. I don't know why. Contact your local congressman or senators.

CONGRATS DENGDENG!!!

This is awesome news for an old player to be approved.

Great news indeed. I almost feel like I have been approved. :D

GoodLuck to Vidongre, Bacha Khan, Tick Tock and other Oct, Nov Dec 2001 nominees.

Ham Hongey Kamyaab!! :cool:

P.S. Someone make prediction for me as well.

If your FP is scheduled for 11/5/03, your case should be picked about 12/5/03, give it one more week beacuse of holiday season. If your case is picked on 12/15/03, for example, it takes two months for the officer to review your case, that's about 2/15/03. So I would guess soon you'll hear something, good luck.

Congrats and best of luck for your approval Dengdeng.

Hopefully all the 2001ers will be approved soon followed by 2002s and then 2003s... :)