Dengdeng, are you still there?

Cole

Registered Users (C)
You don't seem to have posts as many as you did... you used to be very active.

Are you tired of posting? Are you depressed by this stupid, endless, and agonying wait, just as I am?

I am looking for a partner to wait with... I have an Oct/2001 RD, with 2 RFE, 3EAD, 3 AP and 3FP.

Still hanging here, buddy. Yes, I feel very depressed. Plus recently there're no activities to be excited about. BCIS is totally dead.

Originally posted by dengdeng
Still hanging here, buddy. Yes, I feel very depressed. Plus recently there're no activities to be excited about. BCIS is totally dead.

Hang in there, your day will come soon.

Originally posted by Cole
You don't seem to have posts as many as you did... you used to be very active.

Are you tired of posting? Are you depressed by this stupid, endless, and agonying wait, just as I am?

I am looking for a partner to wait with... I have an Oct/2001 RD, with 2 RFE, 3EAD, 3 AP and 3FP.

Sept 2001 RD here, 1RFE (15 months ago?!) 3FP. 1AP+1EAD (trying to renew both now)
Thinking about Canada . . .

Poor boy!

you are so unlucky as I am...

Originally posted by dr_hangup
Sept 2001 RD here, 1RFE (15 months ago?!) 3FP. 1AP+1EAD (trying to renew both now)
Thinking about Canada . . .

Re: Poor boy!

Originally posted by Cole
you are so unlucky as I am...

So depressing to hear these newss. Did you guys contact them???? Were they able to say anything about your cases?

Please let us know...

contactihg "them"

yeah, i tried. my lawyer tried. their liason tried.
once last summer i got a letter from INS (right before second FP).
it said they were sorry for delays and i should hear from them "soon". Soon after that i got FP2.
That was the end of that. I've called a couple of times after that and they said that they'll put an request and i'll get another later with smth. but i never did. like many others.
good thing is that i don't really need a GC right now.
job is stable (still the same job for the last 4.5 years)
otherwise i'd be really pissed.

For guys who has ND 2001,

Each of you prepare a letter, clearly explaning that there is delay
(mention all the details and how many days it s pending) and ask them to expedite the approval. Fax the letter and receipt notice to VSC fax number 802-527-4816.

Do this once every three days.

My AP has not approved for past 5 months. I faxed the letter and receipt notice five times in two weeks. Four times they sent a letter to me that they did not see any emergency reason to expedite the case. They sent in fifth letter that this case is selected for expedite and I hear approval very soon. I got AP in a week.

Though it might help you or not, try to fax now and then and see if someone notice it.

z/OS V1.4, Let us know when your AP gets approved

What does 'expedite' mean - is there a fixed time period (say 2 weeks) within which they must approve such case?

If not, they can easily get away just by sending a letter stating that your case had been selected for expedited processing - and actually not do anything about it....

I applied for AP on Aug 10th. They approved it in Jan. Almost five months.

For AP, the processing time is from 60 days to 90 days. After 3 months, we have right to ask for the delay, unless there is RFE.

I started to fax in the third week of December. For the first four faxes, they gave simple excuse thay did not see any emergency reason and they are not considering it for expedite processing.

So what? Why it is pending for more than four months. In response to the fifth fax, they sent letter that they see this case needs expedite processing and I will hear from them soon. I got approved later.

They sent reply to each of all my five faxes. I am surprised.

If you call IIO, all they can do is take your details and tell the status looking at the screen.

If you send fax, atleast you can explain in detail. Hope it will fall in some good persons hands, who may initiate some enquiry. It might work or not. Try anyway.

I feel expedite processing means, pull the application from the queue or shelf, review it and take decision ASAP.