Delivery be express mail to Phoenix

NEWFILER

Registered Users (C)
I sent the N400 packet by USPS express mail addressed to:
USCIS,
1820,E sky harbor road,Floor 1.Phoenix,AZ 85034.

But the online deliver shows ;
Your item was delivered at 11:41 AM on October 2, 2009 in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE 1820 .
Is it received by USCIS? what is this bank one.?
Any ideas whether delivered correctly?
Thanks.

The lockbox system was given to a third party (Bank) who receives the applications, do a preliminary review of the petition for eligiblity & required documentation, then cash checks, enter the application in the system and then transfers it to NBC, the hub for all DO's to process the pre-interview work like FP's and interview scheduling. Then the case transfers to DO and they will have our complete file by the time of our interview. I saw this info somewhere online, posted by www.uscis.gov

Nothing to worry .. Mine showed it was delivered to chase bank. So, you are safe.. you check will be encashed in another four days.

I sent the N400 packet by USPS express mail addressed to:
USCIS,
1820,E sky harbor road,Floor 1.Phoenix,AZ 85034.

But the online deliver shows ;
Your item was delivered at 11:41 AM on October 2, 2009 in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE 1820 .
Is it received by USCIS? what is this bank one.?
Any ideas whether delivered correctly?
Thanks.

Nothing to worry .. Mine showed it was delivered to chase bank. So, you are safe.. you check will be encashed in another four days.
Hi, I have a similar issue. So I sent my I-765 stem opt application on January 8th, 2021 and my opt ends on February 9th, 2021. My application was delivered to chase bank and not USCIS even though I checked my shipment information it was USCIS when I sent it via UPS. I am worried as I also submitted G-1145 and I have not received a receipt. When I asked UPS to find out if it got delivered to USCIS, they filed a claim that it is lost. One agent told me that the bank generally sends the application to USCIS. I tried calling USCIS but they ask for a receipt which I do not have and nor is my money order cashed. I am in great confusion about whether I must file another application as I do not have enough time now.

Hi, I have a similar issue. So I sent my I-765 stem opt application on January 8th, 2021 and my opt ends on February 9th, 2021. My application was delivered to chase bank and not USCIS even though I checked my shipment information it was USCIS when I sent it via UPS. I am worried as I also submitted G-1145 and I have not received a receipt. When I asked UPS to find out if it got delivered to USCIS, they filed a claim that it is lost. One agent told me that the bank generally sends the application to USCIS. I tried calling USCIS but they ask for a receipt which I do not have and nor is my money order cashed. I am in great confusion about whether I must file another application as I do not have enough time now.
I looklike you . Please answere for me your case ok or no ? I send for uscis too but i don't know they send for bank . Now im so feel bad , and worry too please help me