• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Deliver of GC to a PO box

pharunde2

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I'm going to enter the US in 1-2 months, but I don't have an address yet.
I'm planning to stay at a hotel until I find something to rent.

I'm wondering: is it possible to rent a PO box over the phone, and then give that address when entering the US for the first time?

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm wondering: is it possible to rent a PO box over the phone, and then give that address when entering the US for the first time?

Thank you!

I'm not sure about PO Box but you can rent a mail forward service. There's plenty of companies, just google it and you get them.

Hello,

Thank you!

Hi

I used USglobal mail, http://www.usglobalmail.com/ to recieve my green cards and social security cards.
It is an international mail forwarding company and there are similar companies who would forward mail domestically as well as internationally.
If you do a google search you will come up with plenty of options.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I used USglobal mail, http://www.usglobalmail.com/ to recieve my green cards and social security cards.
It is an international mail forwarding company and there are similar companies who would forward mail domestically as well as internationally.
If you do a google search you will come up with plenty of options.

Good Luck

Hi Buwalagos,

do you pick up the green cards and the social security cards at USGlobalmail location,
or you ask USGlobalmail to forward it to your new address ?
and if you tell them to forward the card,
is your new address where you finally receive the card is in US or outside US ?

Thanks

Hi Buwalagos,

do you pick up the green cards and the social security cards at USGlobalmail location,
or you ask USGlobalmail to forward it to your new address ?
and if you tell them to forward the card,
is your new address where you finally receive the card is in US or outside US ?

Thanks

Hi

In my case I left US after two weeks of activating the greencard. So I had the greencard and social security card forwarded via FedEx to my international address.

I think USgloablmail only forward mail to international addresses, but as I said before there are other mail forwarding companies who would also forward your mail within USA.

Hi

In my case I left US after two weeks of activating the greencard. So I had the greencard and social security card forwarded via FedEx to my international address.

I think USgloablmail only forward mail to international addresses, but as I said before there are other mail forwarding companies who would also forward your mail within USA.

Buwalagos, thank you very much for your kind information.
Really appreciate it :)