Delhi December Interviews

sachingp

Registered Users (C)
Alren , CP Gurus

My case was send to New Delhi Consulate on 10/06/2004 . Can I expect December interview?

sachingp

Trailing by a week

Sachin
im trailing you by a week 10/06 my case review was completed
im chennai consulate. what will be your guesstimate for the interview time frame
also once the p3 review is over and case gets sent to consulate.
what are the next set of steps if you /anyone can outline it will be helpful

/S

My understanding on this as follows

1)Send an email to US Consulate about 10 days after the case has been forwarded to the Consulate
2)US consulate will send the packet 4 on the address mentioned in DS230 I

Follow the instructions in Packet 4

sachingp said:
Alren , CP Gurus

My case was send to New Delhi Consulate on 10/06/2004 . Can I expect December interview?

sachingp
There's a good chance of that happening.

sachingp said:
Thanks a lot again

Sachin

I am also going to Delhi consulate. My interview date is 20th Oct.

Packet 3 : Arrived in Embassy on 26th July
Embassy provided the interview date on 30th Aug.

Good Luck.

R Seth

Thanks a lot for the information.

How many days it takes for Embassy to recieve the case . My case was forwarded on 10/06/2004. When I should contact Embassy to find out the case has been recived and the tentative date ?

Regards

sachingp

Sachin

I think you should wait atleast 3-4 weeks, trust me its not very helpful to call before that....

sachingp said:
R Seth

Thanks a lot for the information.

How many days it takes for Embassy to recieve the case . My case was forwarded on 10/06/2004. When I should contact Embassy to find out the case has been recived and the tentative date ?

Regards

sachingp

October or June?

Sachin -

Just to be clear, your case was received in October, right? (as opposed to June).

My case was sent to NWD around Aug 25 2004, I am eagerly waiting to see if I get a November interview or not...

Thanks!!

rseth123 said:
I am also going to Delhi consulate. My interview date is 20th Oct.

Packet 3 : Arrived in Embassy on 26th July
Embassy provided the interview date on 30th Aug.

Good Luck.

I think your case is one of the fastest processed from the Delhi consulate. My case arrived in Delhi consulate on 15th of July and I got an Interview date on October 25th. Whereas I should have got the dates in September itself.

SM_delhi

R Seth

What is the email id for contacting the New Delhi embassy ? Is it any use to contact them before 3 weeks and what is the good time to get hold of them

sachingp

Last edited by a moderator:
The email address is ivnd@state.gov

I inquired 4 weeks after my application was sent to them and all they could tell me is that my application has been received and it will take 2 - 2.5 months for the interview

tumpi

Thanks for response . The 2-2.5 months is from the day you called or from the day they recieved the case

Regards

sachin

Hi Alren, RSeth, CP Gurus
NVC message says that my case has been sent to New Delhi Consulate on October 6th,2004 . I called embassy today and they told me that they have not yet recieved it .

Does it takes couple of weeks or it just not yet entered their system

Please reply

sachingp

sachingp said:
Hi Alren, RSeth, CP Gurus
NVC message says that my case has been sent to New Delhi Consulate on October 6th,2004 . I called embassy today and they told me that they have not yet recieved it .

Does it takes couple of weeks or it just not yet entered their system
Could be either of the case. But it's normal. Don't panic yet.

next week. Also you will have to understand that "slow" time is creeping in with the holiday season in India, followed by the holiday season in US.