Delhi Airport

karachi

Registered Users (C)
May be not a right place for the question but defiantly right people are here. Any body visited Delhi airport lately. How do you catch a connecting domestic flight from Delhi air port if you arrive on an international flight? I visited India long time a go and had to collect my luggage, heir a taxi and then change airport in order to catch a domestic flight. Is it still same or something different?

karachi said:
May be not a right place for the question but defiantly right people are here. Any body visited Delhi airport lately. How do you catch a connecting domestic flight from Delhi air port if you arrive on an international flight? I visited India long time a go and had to collect my luggage, heir a taxi and then change airport in order to catch a domestic flight. Is it still same or something different?
There are free shuttle services which take you from the international airport to the domestic airport and vice versa. There is a counter in the international airport and its right next to the area where you collect your luggage. You can also ask someone there and they will be able to help you. Once you get into the bus it will take you to the domestic airport.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks, can I check in my luggage at the counter in international air port for domestic flight? Will have lots of luggage to carry around.

karachi said:
Thanks, can I check in my luggage at the counter in international air port for domestic flight? Will have lots of luggage to carry around.
No you will not be able to chek your luggage in the counter.. You have to once again go through the security check.. I dont understand why this is done because you have just got off from an International flight.. So have to get/keep your luggage with you at all times till you check-in into the domestic flight.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.