Delays in I-140 receipts

kst1

Registered Users (C)
HI! My lawyer recently filed my I-140 under EB-1 (OR) with CSC. She advised me that there are delays in getting the recipt these days because of the bi-specialization program. It is taking a few weeks to a month to get a receipt. Has anyone else also experienced the same? Thanks!

Did you guys receive the Receipt yet? I called the USCIS helpdesk and she told me that my receipt was sent on May 4, 2006. But since my I-140 was filed by my employer, she would only give the receipt number to the employer.

Thanks.

Not received receipt yet

Hi,

I sent out all my I 140 papers on 12th APR 06 i have yet to receive a receipt for it.. Can some one tell me how i can get a status on whether they have sent the receipt yet or not?

your help will be most appreciated.

thanks

still waiting for receipt number

my I140 application is posted on 14th April, still waiting for receipt number.
Thanks
Cdk

I still did not get my receipt.(Filed Arp24th). I called up USCIS and they told me that my receipt was sent out on May 4rth (according to the system). They need ur full name, DOB. However, she would not give the receipt number as it will only be given to the Employer who filed it. She said we can find the receipt number on back of the processed check if you check with your bank.

Thanks.