delays in getting receipts from uscis

eliaho

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone. I'm a new member here. I just have concerns that needs to be addressed.Your help will be much appreciated. I filed for i765,i485,g325,i i130. im petitioned by my wife who is an american citizen. The documents was mailed by my lawyers secretary last may 11 through priority mail to chicago lockbox. Until now i didn't receive anytyhing from uscis.Its been a month. help please..

hello everyone. I'm a new member here. I just have concerns that needs to be addressed.Your help will be much appreciated. I filed for i765,i485,g325,i i130. im petitioned by my wife who is an american citizen. The documents was mailed by my lawyers secretary last may 11 through priority mail to chicago lockbox. Until now i didn't receive anytyhing from uscis.Its been a month. help please..

I've seen a lot of people who didn't have their checks cashed for a month. If you sent in on May 11th, it may not have been received until the 16th because of the weekend in between. I'd say wait until the end of this week and call them if your checks still aren't cashed.

thanks for the reply saywhat. after i get the receipts how soon can i get the biometrics appointment(finger printing)? and after my fingerprinting how soon can i get my ead card? approximate time frame

i had the same problem its take them 2 month to send me the receipt just make sure you call them .. and let them know ... i receive a finger print app with the receipt scheduled for one month later..

I got the same thing as you. I mailed my packet on May 20th. They received the packet on May 23rd but since i didnt send it without any tracking i was just left wondering. I called on june 7 inquiring about it. I knew that they were gonna deny me since its less that 30-45 days but the next day I got my receipt notice by email/txt and on the 9th got the receipt letter by mail. So I'd like to think that, that phone call was that little nudge to process it...Dont know if its true or not but they processed mine... Got my biometrics appointment today 6/16 and its scheduled for 7/7 hope to get an early walk in... then based on other people if there are no problems, another month to get the EAD card...it all depends...