Delayed Spouse Approval

After 6 month's since my approval, my wife did her first finger Printing yesterday at Manchester. Hope her case would get approved soon and not get lost in the 'retrogression' thing.

Called Again for Spouse's Case

I called again today using that USCIS call tip. Lady again told me that my spouse's case is complete and it's not approved. She told that at a time 200 files are send to the adjudictor .. that may a reason .. she told me to wait 2 weeks.

Was there any LUD changes before approval??

hey allsucks,

Was there any LUD changes before approval?? ... Did u call USCIS??

is there anyone has spouse's case filed seperately? please share your experience. Thanks.
And are you allowed to represent your spouse to talk to VSC?

i am on the same boat guys,

my case is approved and got cards too.

my wife's case had medical RFE i sent back the RFE information they received on 20th on this month.

There are 2 LUD changes after that on 24th and 25th.

still waiting for approval. We are planning for india trip. Her AP is expiring by feb end. Not sure If I should apply for new AP or not.

PeterDatte said:
hey allsucks,

Was there any LUD changes before approval?? ... Did u call USCIS??

There is no change in LUD just updated this morning.. I did not contact USCIS. I contacted Congressman (PA-6 district)..Jim Gerleach they are really good if you are living in PA-6 area..

www.house.gov and put you zipcode and find out who is your congressman...

Hey Guy's whose spouse's I485 is delayed

I have a new information ...
One of my friend had the same problem ... his spouse's case was only approved last week
Her case was not approved with the primary because her change of address (ar11 form) was not found by USCIS. I would like to ask you guys whether this the reason why they are not approving our spouse's case.

Please let us know if guys think that you did't send ur spouse's AR11 for change of address. If we are in sync then that may a reason.

spouse approval delayed ? what do i do

labour EB3 substituted....
485,140 ND Apr-02-2004
EAD AD jul-04-2004 (for both of us)
I-140 AD sep-22-2004 (
Finger prints done on dec-19-2004
I-485 AD for me on Jan-19-2004

My wife's I-485 status is still seen as "Finger prints received on Dec-22,2004...blah..blah".
Any idea as to what/why is this wait for ? Is it related to any of the revised USCIS laws in effect now?

Gurus , Please advise.
Thanks
:confused:

PeterDatte said:
I have a new information ...
One of my friend had the same problem ... his spouse's case was only approved last week
Her case was not approved with the primary because her change of address (ar11 form) was not found by USCIS. I would like to ask you guys whether this the reason why they are not approving our spouse's case.

Please let us know if guys think that you did't send ur spouse's AR11 for change of address. If we are in sync then that may a reason.

I dont think that is what happened in my wife's case. Her adddress is up-to-date with USCIS..i am sure about that. Its just that her application got drifted away from mine.
Anyway, she did her FP couple of days back. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Will keep you guys posted of any developments.