delay in spouses approval

dimbaka

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I have had received approval email on 03/28/05 but we haven't received anything on my wife application. Is this normal or something to be worried about. Our RD and ND dates are same.
:confused:

Our situation is exactly similar to yours. I received approval email on 03/29 but my wife's case still says "We received your response to RFE" etc. Though LUD change sequence has been exactly same for both the applications so I assume they approved both cases just forgot to update the status or are very close to approving the second case.

dependent waiting

Hi,

I485 EB2
RD 09/18/02
ND 10/18/02
1-st FP 11/22/02
2-d FP 08/10/04
3-d EAD 08/23/04
No RFE
AD - 09/30/04 - for me & my son
PC - 03/18/05

My husband's case (he is dependent) still has a pending status and receintly his case was moved to the local office

Thanks
Elena

After so much of delay, I think USCIS should approved both applications (primary and dependent) at same time. Sometimes I feel that it is more painful to get GC legally then coming into this country illegally and after some getting amensty.

dehraduni said:
Our situation is exactly similar to yours. I received approval email on 03/29 but my wife's case still says "We received your response to RFE" etc. Though LUD change sequence has been exactly same for both the applications so I assume they approved both cases just forgot to update the status or are very close to approving the second case.

Hello Dehraduni,
Could you update when you receive the approval for your dependent, I will if I get it to.
Dimbaka

My husband received his 485 approval on Feb 14th 05. I'm his dependent and haven't got an approval yet. On checking the status, we were told that my application is stuck at FBI name check, which I learn may take months to clear.

count me

My husband's case is still pending. Don't know what happened.

My case was approved on 1/24/2005.

The ND for us is 11/18/2003.

Finally

We have received the I485 approval for the dependent application too. April 19th to be precise.
=