Delay in getting green card

waitingforgc_ca

Registered Users (C)
Myself and my wife got our approval on the same day and got our stamping done at SJC on Aug 25th. My wife's status shows "card order was completed and mailed", and my cases status still shows "your case has been approved on Aug 17th". Is this OK? Does anybody else have similar experience? Should I even worry about this? Is it a good idea to call service center and place an inquiry? Any update would be appreciated.

WAC WAC030355****

my passport was stamped on Jun 2nd. And uptill now I have not r'ved my card have kept 3 inquiries but still no reply from them.
Status message also did not send.
When ever i sent them priority mail as inquiry my LUD gets changed.
And that is it.
I don';t know why this is happening to me.
B S :mad:

no need to bother too much

Our cases were approved on Aug 19th. We did our stamping on Sep 1st.
Status for my wife' 485 case changed to "This case has been approved ..."
on Sep 21st !! Mine is still "FP results received processing resumed ..."

I am expecting to receive the cards by 3rd week of October.
I would get into inquiry etc only aftter waiting for 60 days (from stamping date)

Cheers.
MK.

waitingforgc_ca said:
Myself and my wife got our approval on the same day and got our stamping done at SJC on Aug 25th. My wife's status shows "card order was completed and mailed", and my cases status still shows "your case has been approved on Aug 17th". Is this OK? Does anybody else have similar experience? Should I even worry about this? Is it a good idea to call service center and place an inquiry? Any update would be appreciated.

WAC WAC030355****

Card orders often happen at different times for couples. My wife (derivative) got her updates, and card, two weeks before I got mine. I'd wait a week or two more before worrying or initiating an enquiry.

Spoke to customer service today

Spoke to the customer service people today and told both myself and wife did stamping on the same day and wife has received her card where as I didn't. The lady I spoke to told me that both the cards will be processed differently and we cannot co-relate. She asked me to wait for 60 days from the day of stamping and call back if I still haven't got my card.

Will update this thread as and when there is an progress.

Waitingforgc_ca