Delay in Fingerprinting Notices at TSC

Patel Kishan

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

This is what I received from my Lawyer in her regular e-mails to customer.

"Because the delay in I-485 processing is now up to 15 months at the Texas Service Center, we have been advised that the TSC is waiting until the case is ready to be worked before ordering fingerprinting notices. Those who have I-485 applications pending with the TSC should therefore expect that they may wait as long as a year just to receive appointment notices to have fingerprinting completed."

Good luck to all those who have completed first anniversary of waiting

KP
TSC I-485 RD/ND: July 5, 2002

22 months and counting

22 months and still waiting just had FP done 2 weeks ago but no AVM update

ND 5/14/01
PD 3/29/00

16 months and waiting..

RD 8-Aug-01
ND 28-Sep-01

2nd AP through, waiting for EAD renewal.

No FP notice yet... getting frustrated.

I am scheduled to do my FP in Raleigh, NC in the middle of February.

RD March 26, 2002
ND March 26, 2002

One thing I know is that every application in the I-485 stage is treated differently. And I am going to have my approval around April or May God willing.

jadi:

>And I am going to have my approval around April or May.

Hey I was happy to see such an optimism. Nothing like a dash of positive thinking to cheer up a lot of frustrated people. I wish I had the same attitude too. Keep it up for the rest of us.

Good Luck!,
- bajis

17 months and No FP yet

RD: 01-Jun-01
ND 25-Aug-01

2 APs and waiting for 2nd EAD.

NO FP notice yet..Called manytimes, talked to many good and bad IIO. ..But No results!!!!

Bajis,

How long have you been waiting for your approval. I want you to believe that you would get your approval this year. I am getting mine this year and I know that. Follow my footsteps so that we can give God all the glory.

Congratulations!

Man! You are one heck of an inspiration to me. You brought my spirit back. Looks like you didn't even call for FP. Be like that !!

All the best !!!

GC_Aspirant_11

The only way we all would be successful in our GC journey is only to believe in God that we would get it. But when you start to think negatively like what would I do if I get an RFE then your spirit would go down and before you know it you would get the RFE. But when you think positively about the whole GC, you would be surprise how quick and fast the journey would end. With God on our side who is going to be against us, nobody. So when you put God first, you are bound to be successful. One thing I know is that immediately after my FP in Feb, I am getting my approval around April or May. This is just the time I gave them, but God can do it even faster. My GC petition is in front of God right now, I am just waiting to go do my FP first. Thank you.

Hi Jadi

U are 100% true in what u say. For me miracles have taken place in this process and it's all due to my Master..I have left it to Him and He wil take care of it...I am not bothered at all. When it comes it will come..

Suresha,

I like your post. The fact that we wake up every morning is a blessing and we have to thank God for that. For me I have a positive attitude in this whole process. I started my GC process in 1999 and the fact that I am in this stage now that tells me that God has been with me all this while. My GC process would end in April with an approval God's willing and I have already claimed it. I am just waiting for April now.

Welcome to the real world....

Welcome to the real world my friend!!

If God is helping you get your GC how come "He" is not helping all our other friends who have been waiting for theirs since 1998 (or even earlier)?

I believe God is not partial like INS..... or is "He"?

Anyway, Keep up the spirit... we'll get there someday.