DELAWARE LABOR TRACKER

Name---Filing Date---Category---Decision Date---Status<br><hr>
GC0902----08/31/2002---EB2RIR---Waiting---Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Post Date: 8/23/02
RD Date: 8/25/02
EB2/RIR
I just heard from my lawyer that Delaware is
now taking two months to clear labor and forward it to Philly DOL. He would check back with DE labor department in two weeks. Let me know when your file gets transferred to Philly. I'll do the
same.

Updated: 09 October 2002

Name---Filing Date---Category---Decision Date---Status<br><hr>
GC0902----08/31/2002---EB2RIR---Waiting---Waiting
Parvardigar---08/25/2002---EB2RIR---Waiting---Waiting

acknowledgement

parvardigar & gc0902,

Have you received any acknowledgement from Delaware SESA when you applied your labor?

Thanks
Pendli

Delaware Ads

Hi parvardigar,gc0902 & Lidwin

I recently gave my documents to my immigration attorney to file labor petition from Delaware SESA to file under EB2/RIR category

My employer ran 4 paper ads(2 ads per month for two months) +
one internet ad on america's job bank.But my attorney has commented that this is not enough.

Could you please tell me how you managed in terms of number
of paper ads etc.,

I really appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
Pendli

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my details about DE sesa Please add in the list

Post Date: 8/28/02
RD Date: 8/30/02
EB2/RIR

Pendli,
To my best knowledge, there were atleast 3 papers ads in different places, one internet advertise and also on company website.
I would suggest you to discuss with your lawyer. But with what you have mentioned, 4 paper ads with appropriate reply handling and follow-up should be good enough.

-gc0902

Status Update: 10/09/02 @ 6.30PM EST

Name---Post Date--Filing Date--Category--Decision Date--Status
GC0902--08/28/02--08/31/02--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
Parvardigar--???--08/25/02--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting
GC0830--08/28/02--08/30/02--EB2RIR--Waiting--Waiting

Information Needed

Hi All,
Nice to see a seperate column for DELAWARE. Thanks to the Modurator. My labor application is filed in Delaware SESA office at the first week of August 2002. I am not really sure about the date. I yet to confirm it with my attorney. He is not in town for the last 3 weeks. When I asked the HR people they did not give proper information. As pendi asked I do have some question.

1. Do (Delaware SESA) they give any kind of acknowledgement when we file our labor. If so, wht is that?
2. My people said it was filed immediately after i gave my paper's to them. How do we find the RD?
3. wht are all the things I need to ask from my attorney in order to track my labor.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.
:confused:

Hi Mathilda,
Please add on your details to the updated list ASAP after you get these from your lawyer.

Answer: I got info from lawyers office that they have posted my stuff and it usually reached in 2-3 days. They will let me know once SESA is done. But this forum will help us track our labor better. Based on the results we can better understand when we should expect our state clearance.
I would say assume 3-4 days after your lawyer has posted your stuff. If you are not confident about your lawyers date of posting, better call and get the dates.

-gc0902

Matilda,
My lawyer spoke to an official at DE SESA and
she informed my lawyer that they would not send any acknowledgement that file has been forwarded to Philly DOL. However, she asked him to call her
in two weeks(as now she said it would take about two months to process the application) and she would let him know. It seems like that DE SESA has lots of applications to process and in last two-three months rush was doubled. Also she mentioned to my lawyer that DOL's processing time may get delayed as well. Based on the data, I'm assuming my labor would get certified by of this year or early January.(Post Date 8/23...so it would be like 4-5 months altogether)

Parvardigar,
Thats what I heard too about the acknowledgement. I am not sure about the SESA processing time, but it takes 3-4 months for regional labor.

-GC0902

Moved from SESA to DOL

Filed Date: 07/27/02
Moved from SESA to DOL: 09/25/2002

Lets see how long it takes in the Phila DOL.

Bye Guys, all the best.

Delaware SESA to Phili DOL info needed

Hi Helper_12,

Pls let us know how u have been intimated with the information ? abt when ur case is been passed to Phili DOL? cause as of now I cant trace anything abt it, Since theres no recipt no given in Delaware.

Help us pls........

thanks,
matilda.

Updated: 10/10/02 @ 3.08PM EST

Helper_12--????????--07/27/02--??????--09/25/02--Approved

Thanks to all

Hi gc0902 & Parvardigar,

Please accept my sincere thanks for your immediate response and time. Parvardigar, as per your replay, Delaware SESA office doesn't provide any acknowledgement for our labor filing as well as when it moves from state to federal (Philly DOL). Then how could we trace our labor? As i don't have any interaction with my attorney, I am curious to know this.

Please Guide me.

Updated: 10/11/02 @ 10.10AM EST

Helper_12--????????--07/27/02--??????--09/25/02--Approved
Delaware--09/18/02--????????--EB3RIR--Waiting--Waiting

Matilda,
My lawyer usually speaks to DE SESA and keeps
me informed. As DE SESA will only talk to employer/lawyer I do not how would you find out. Since your date is close to mine, I'll inform you
when I'm done. This way you can call AVM and with
your employer's phone can check the status of your
application. Can your employer help you get in touch with your lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.