Delaware Labor

mili_gold

Registered Users (C)
Delaware Lbor

Out of the blue found a great company in Delaware, who is ready to sponser for my GC under my expenses. Its a great company which has an office in Virginia and has a good figure turn over.
Got my paper work done by their own lawyer and it is ready to go for filling for labor in a matter of no time.
This week my papers will be filed and i am counting on it.
If any one of you needs more info on the sponsering company let me know through my email or post a message.
email id is: demi85@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I already send you a email requesting for the info of that Company. Can you kindly send the info and contact person to my email address.

Thanks,
Aich

GC Delaware

I have got my Priority date. Looking forward for the labor.
Don't know how long it is going to take.
By the way who is pendli? Never heard of this GC email.
:)

What is your priority date

mili_gold,
Whats is your PD? Do you know how to check the case status at Delaware SESA? My PD is July 18 and when i tried to check the status at Phily DOL, the case was not yet open. Dont know if its still with SESA or Phily.

Thanks

Re: DE GC

Hi,
For the people who are applying for GC throught these delaware companies should take precaution.nowadays all our indian companies are moving to delaware to open a branch to do the GC by taking the huge amount of money like ranging from 5k to 10k as Labor is current over there.This is the experience of my friend who has applied like that and now facing the problem.The ins people will ask for the company taxes,revenues etc when you come to 485 stage.that time these companieswill not give proper response and you will end up by going into the pains.

So think about the companies and ask them about the paperwork before you apply GC through them.
Letting you know to take the precaution.

Hi,

I applied my labour on August 1st week,but till now i did not get any receipt from labour department of delaware except postal ack. Any of you guys know how long will it take to get the receipt.
Thanks
Senthil

Re: Re: DE GC

Hi Rao,

My company is actually situated in NJ and because the labour is fast, they newly registered in DE. As you said, will the INS ask for company taxes and revenues from DE or NJ and at what stage?

Thanks,
Satya

Delaware Labor?

Delaware Labor

Has anyone actually got their labor done in Delaware? The main question I have is if one has a branch office in Delaware do you have to live and work there to file labor. It seems from this thread that as long as you can have an office there you can file from Delaware and I find that hard to believe that it is so easy. Can anyone tell me if they heard this from a lawyer? I would like the lawyer phone number.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read or answer my posting.

ms789