Delaware filers (Clarification)

gcexpress

Registered Users (C)
Hi DE 485 Filers,
Just to clarify all the curiosity and anxiousness going around could you all folks kindly add more light to the topic.

Q1. Any Delaware 485 filer with FP1 in 2002/2003 get a notice for FP2 ?

Q2. Any DE 485 filers from 2002/2003 have received their 485 approvals ?

Rather than asking how many did not, I would like to ask how many did get approvals or FP2 notices.

Thanks for all your feedback folks and all the best in this GC marathon.

-GCExpress

Hi Gcexpress

Please look at the following thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=142630

Looks like nobody in DE got their 2fp.

Are you a DE filer? If you haven't got your 2fp notice please update the above thread.

What I am trying to do is, to collect all the people who haven't received their 2fp and we can discuss within over selves “WHAT TO DO?” to resolve it. For example we can collectively approach a senator or Congressman to resolve this problem.

Initiated this Q based on the thread you mentioned

Hi rajeshp_2000,
I initiated the thread based on the thread you mentioned. I want to get clarification on the other way around. What my goal is to know "If all did not get FP2 notices or are there some who have received FP2 notices and may be approvals too."
Expect people to shed some light on to this topic.

I am a DE filer too with 485 date May 2003 and have done FP1 in April 2004. Just thought of getting some clarification for curious DE folks out there.

Thanks for your reply
-GCExpress

I agree...

You can track that one also.

Since you gave your 1st fp in April 2004, you don't need to worry about it. They are pretty fast now compared to a year or 18 months ago. I think you will be approved soon. It may sound strange, but that is the fact.

Where did you go for your first finger print. (dover new or old location ) or (philadelphia)

I live in DE, but my Labor was filed in MA, because my employers office is located there. I am a Feb '03 filer, did not go for FP2, and got approved last month.